Baby Corner

Old 01-04-07, 07:12 PM
Mommy to Chloe and Mahri

Thanked 3 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.54%

OH!!! Trust me Tracey I already have plans out my hoo-haw! I kid you not!!!

Michael google earthed your house last nite! is that your car , the little green one? and do you have the bush in front of your house! isn't that thing amazing!!!!!!!!!!! Michael was excited to see where I will be staying!!

Last edited by Tracey and Neil; 01-05-07 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Just took out ur signature hon as I can see this post getting long!

Old 01-05-07, 05:18 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 16.92%

Not quite! But you were close! I Google'd it too and have attached a pic of our house, outlined in red.

It's funny cos they've updated the picture since I last looked, and judging by the garden I can tell you the exact day that it was taken - 10th July 2005, as the garden is all set up for my friends little boy's 3rd Birthday (they were living with us at the time).

The cars on the drive have gone all bar the white one which is a Dodge Ram Van that Neil imported a couple of years ago. The car on the front grass is my car!

PS The building work that's showing just up the road from us is all finished.
Attached Thumbnails
To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by Tracey and Neil; 01-05-07 at 03:29 PM. Reason: took out the signature as I can see this post getting long!

Old 01-05-07, 05:24 AM

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 16.92%

PPS So, share your plans then! What do you have on your list of 'must do's'?

Old 01-05-07, 12:52 PM
Mommy to Chloe and Mahri

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.54%

Well....the two things I really want to do are The Tower Of London, and the Jack the ripper tour...the castles you suggested (Corfe, the village , well basically everything you suggested!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know!!

A really old cemetary! a pub!! Stonehendge, Bath, should I shut up now?

Last edited by Tracey and Neil; 01-05-07 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Just took out ur signature hon as I can see this post getting long!

Old 01-05-07, 03:23 PM

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 16.92%

Ok, well the T.O.L. and Jack the Ripper tour we can do if we stop overnight in London either on your way in or on your way home.

A really old cemetery! Well the ones in Corfe will be bloody old, but quite small. We could also go to the one that Neil's Grandad's ashes are buried at - that's a big old one.

A pub!! - Erm, don't worry about that, I know lots of lovely ones so we can always go out to a different one each evening, for a 'swift half' after dinner! One of our faves is the "

" in Almer - gorgeous huge thatched pub with all home-cooked grub! Reputed to be the oldest pub in Dorset - unfortunately the original building was destroyed in a fire, but it's been restored to its former glory since then. I've been going there since I was 17.

Stonehenge and Corfe - Of course!!!

Bath - we need a whole day for that as it's about 2.5 hour drive each way, which probably doesn't sound like much to you, but it's 60 miles of winding single carriageway roads. But Bath is lovely, we can go and taste the waters and see the roman stuff!

Anything else hon?

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools