Baby Corner

Old 01-14-07, 05:27 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 220%

Dawn, is there any types of food that you don't like?

Old 01-14-07, 07:52 PM
Mommy to Chloe and Mahri

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

well.....I don't eat red meat at all! like steak or sausage,

I will eat chicken, turkey, hamburg if it is cooked OVERCOOKED! and I love meatballs...
But basically red meat...and i am not a big spicey fan, hot spicy...

I love anything with garlic!

So in a long form to answer your question!

No red meat and no HOT spicey!!!

Old 01-15-07, 02:40 PM

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnmarie

well.....I don't eat red meat at all! like steak or sausage,

I will eat chicken, turkey, hamburg if it is cooked OVERCOOKED! and I love meatballs...
But basically red meat...and i am not a big spicey fan, hot spicy...

I love anything with garlic!

So in a long form to answer your question!

No red meat and no HOT spicey!!!

Too funny!
Well we don't eat hardly any beef and don't eat spicy food at all, but we do sometimes have lamb or pork, our sausages are pork sausages not beef. I'm not sure what you class as red meat as you say you eat hamburgers which are beef (we call them beef-burgers over here) and meatballs which can be made out of pork or lamb or beef over here, so I'll need you to help me out a bit more there.

But Neil and I mostly eat chicken and turkey with just the odd bit of lamb and pork, but you've no worries on the spicy side!!! I hate it too!!

Old 01-15-07, 07:09 PM
Mommy to Chloe and Mahri

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I like pork, and beef burgers if they are well, well, well done with garlic and onions! yay no one wants to kiss me after!!

lamb I could never eat! but i love all veggies except for carrotts...can't eat those!

so no : LAMB, STEAK, BEEF, CARROTTS, SAUSAGE

I guess you could say I am quite the carb addict! rice, pasta, pasteries, sugar!

Old 01-17-07, 04:15 AM

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 220%

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawnmarie
no : LAMB, STEAK, BEEF, CARROTTS, SAUSAGE

I guess you could say I am quite the carb addict! rice, pasta, pasteries, sugar!

Not a problem hon, we only eat lamb about twice a month, we don't buy steak, I buy beef about once every 3 months. Now we are a house of carrot lovers, but we won't make you eat any! And no worries about the sausages!
We eat rice, but we eat wheat-free pasta (because of my intollerance), we don't eat patstries at home (cos of me) but Neil already has plans to take you out for a real English cream tea - scone, clotted cream and jam

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools