Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Okay?

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 02-18-07 | 12:31 PM
  • Okay so I have now had 3 "high" reads on my monitor with NO peak! Which irks me a little because last cycle I had 2 peaks and 1 high and that was it! WTF? I'm so confused!
  • paganbaby paganbaby's Avatar 02-18-07 | 01:31 PM

•  
    hon!! Just make sure to cover all your bases! maybe you will get your peak tonight or tomorrow!

• Susan Susan's Avatar 02-18-07 | 09:16 PM
  • i don't use a monitor..it would drive me crazy

• mickeygm mickeygm's Avatar 02-18-07 | 11:23 PM
  • I have tried using OPK's for 2 months only as I never actually got a peak. After a lot of research I found out a lot of women find it hard to get their peak show up on the OPK's. I finally asked my DR about it and he explained to me that the peak can occur for only 8-12 hours and if you test before or after those hours you won't have your peak register. He told me that I might want to play with the time that I used the opk. Such as for a month test at 2 different times the same each day to see if my peak registered early or late during the day. I decided it was not for me as it got to be too frustrating. I hope you find your peak and recieve your BFP soon.
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 02-19-07 | 10:29 AM
  • You could easily get peak in the next day or two.. Make sure you cover the bases !!