Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Okay?

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 02-18-07 | 12:31 PM
  • Okay so I have now had 3 "high" reads on my monitor with NO peak! Which irks me a little because last cycle I had 2 peaks and 1 high and that was it! WTF? I'm so confused!
  • paganbaby paganbaby's Avatar 02-18-07 | 01:31 PM

•  
    hon!! Just make sure to cover all your bases! maybe you will get your peak tonight or tomorrow!

• Susan Susan's Avatar 02-18-07 | 09:16 PM
  • i don't use a monitor..it would drive me crazy

• mickeygm mickeygm's Avatar 02-18-07 | 11:23 PM
  • I have tried using OPK's for 2 months only as I never actually got a peak. After a lot of research I found out a lot of women find it hard to get their peak show up on the OPK's. I finally asked my DR about it and he explained to me that the peak can occur for only 8-12 hours and if you test before or after those hours you won't have your peak register. He told me that I might want to play with the time that I used the opk. Such as for a month test at 2 different times the same each day to see if my peak registered early or late during the day. I decided it was not for me as it got to be too frustrating. I hope you find your peak and recieve your BFP soon.
  • Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 02-19-07 | 10:29 AM
  • You could easily get peak in the next day or two.. Make sure you cover the bases !!

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work