Baby Corner

Old 10-19-04, 10:33 AM
In love with DH & E-Beth

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Yup... we have been at it for so long that it is has almost become a joke. Most say... "you beat the odds once... you can do it again." I usually want to slap them but manage to refrain.

Old 10-19-04, 02:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Our parents know, and a couple of close friends, the rest of our friends have gotten bored with bugging us as to when we will I guess as they no longer ask, maybe it was the scowl on my face and my assertions of "It's no one else's damn business !!" as well tho'

Old 10-19-04, 04:19 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Pretty much everyone knows because of the m/c - nobody was expecting it before that, but now they're all rooting for us! They WANT us to have a baby!

Except DH's parents. His mother is a horrible woman who feels the need to control the lives of those around her, including when we have babies and how many ("You can't have only one, because then if it dies, you won't have anything to keep you from killing yourself." - who in their right mind SAYS that to someone?!?!) We're not "allowed" to have a baby until we're all done with college and then some.

Old 10-19-04, 07:29 PM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

OMG!

ChandeRae. I can NOT believe your dh's family would say such things!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools