Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

peak time

Reply Post New Topic

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 01-25-07 | 10:21 AM
  • Well hello everyone. Sorry I haven't been around much. I was in Missouri visiting my brother in the Army there.
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]On to my post... The last two cycles I've charted temps and I have an ovulation dip around CD 30. Well this cycle I started my monitor and it says that I am "peak" starting yesterday & today!!! So maybe I was missing my peak times because I was waiting for the temperature drop? The only problem was that I went with my parents to MO to visit my brother and so I didn't take my temps this last 4 days because I didn't want my dad to ask questions.... (I'm still his little girl ya know) Anyway DH & I DTD when I came home last night and we're gonna again tonight because I'm still on peak. [/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=2]Does anyone know how long you can be on peak with a monitor???[/SIZE]
  • TamRowland TamRowland's Avatar 01-25-07 | 07:31 PM
  • Hello and welcome back!!

I am not familiar with the monitors, sorry!!

I am however familiar with cm and I have
    4 or 5 days of ewcm. Maybe that is when
    you are getting your peak readings??

How is your cm?? Remember you can be
    fertile but nothave enough cm to carry the
    sperm to the egg.

Best of luck this month Kayla!!!!

baby dust,
    ~tam~
  • Susan Susan's Avatar 01-25-07 | 09:37 PM
  • i really don't know anything about the montitors but i'm sure the other ladies have more advice

good luck

• KJCsabre KJCsabre's Avatar 01-25-07 | 10:32 PM
  • Thanks ladies!

Tam, I don't know ANYTHING about cm. I find it something I can't even begin to imagine checkign/doing... so I'm no help there.
  • TamRowland TamRowland's Avatar 01-26-07 | 12:42 AM
  • Check ouit this site about the importance of cm:

They also have two short videos to watch on how sperm swim
    in the right kind of cm, pretty neat to watch.

best of luck,
    ~tam~