Baby Corner

Old 05-25-10, 09:44 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Cool Physic baby readings

I have been hearing alot of different storys on these physic readings and I finally gave in. I know there for fun but curiousity got the best of me.
I do have to say that my grandmother had a strong beleive in physic readings but with this I'm not sure I'm ready to put any weight on it....YET

So this is what I got...I did cut it short but when I seen that there will be another with almost my exact same due date I thought of HEIDI

I get the month of July as being significant - so this means that you will either fall pregnant, find out you are pregnant or be due in July. You have many friends also trying to conceive at this time - perhaps you have an online or offline support group of women all actively trying to have a child at the moment? So I feel that at least 3 more people that you know will be pregnant at the same time as you are, and that at least one of them will be due at almost the exact same time, perhaps even the same day, as you are. This will provide you invaluable support throughout the course of your pregnancy, and your children will have an opportunity to meet each other and become friends as time goes on.

As for the sex of the child, I feel you will have a boy. He will be a very happy baby but please do not be discouraged if you end up not being able to breastfeed him for very long. I feel that for one reason or another you may be forced to switch him to formula before he is six months old and you will feel some guilt about this as you wish to breastfeed for as long as possible. However I feel that once you do switch him to formula you will find that some of his sleep issues will also stop. I don't feel he will be a bad sleeper, but he may start to become dependent on breastfeeding to get him to sleep at the start, and switching to a bottle will help him learn to self-settle and get into a far better routine

****I'm anxious to see how accurate this is

Old 05-25-10, 10:34 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

I did two different ones with my last pregnancy. One was Cheri22 and I cant think of what the other one was, wanting to say Ruby or Rudy...IDK?
Anyways, they were both correct for me. One said girl and the other said Girl/September. Well I had her in August but she was due in Sept.
I hope it is correct for you! Good Luck to you...and Heidi

Thank you Keepers!
countrycutieluv (05-25-10)

Old 05-25-10, 10:38 AM
is enjoying the warm weather
VIP Member

Thanked 624 Times
Weekly Activity 30%

That's pretty cool!

I have a psychic friend

who told me I would have 3 children- but then hesitated and frowned a bit. Then she said I would marry a man with dark hair, blue eyes and wasn't very tall. Well she pretty much hit the nail right on the head. dh is 5' 10 ish, has black hair and green eyes that look almost blue from a distance. I had 3 kids- then 2 miscarriages- before having my last baby.

Thank you Sheri!
countrycutieluv (05-25-10)

Old 05-25-10, 11:23 AM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

My grandmother was a huge believer in Psychic's,she also had a keen eye for things.
I have always wanted to get a reading but just havn't gotten there yet.

I have heard from my grandmother that there pretty accurate...she was always happy.
LeAnne I have one pending with Cheri22....I'm anxious to see what she says and how much the two are alike.
LeAnne how soon after your reading did you become pregnant?

Old 05-25-10, 11:56 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

It was actually about 6 months before I got pregnant.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools