Baby Corner

Old 11-20-08, 11:46 AM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default THE PLAN..

WELL I WAS TOLD THAT I NEED SURGERY, THEY FOUND A PARATUBAL CYST, WHICH CAN TURN CANCEROUS AND SINCE CANCER RUNS ON BOTH SIDES OF MY FAMILY THEY WANT IT REMOVED ASAP, THEY ALSO WANT TO DO OVARY DRILLING...BUT THEY SAID THAT ONCE THEY ARE IN THERE THEY WILL CHECK EVERYTHING ELSE OUT TO MAKE SURE IT ALL LOOKS GOOD. I AM KIND OF NERVOUS, BUT I KNOW THIS WILL HELP ME GET PREGNANT SO I AM UP FOR THE RIDE...I HAVE TO TAKE PROVERA AGAIN TO GET ANOTHER CYCLE GOING, GO IN FOR THE SURGERY AFTER THE LAST CD AND BEFORE THE BIG "O"
SO I AM LOOKING TO BE UNDER THE KNIFE IN ABOUT 2-3 WEEKS...HAS ANYONE ON HERE DONE THESE KIND OF SURGERYS BEFORE? JUST WONDERING WHAT THE COST IS AND ALSO THE PAIN LEVEL AFTERWARDS...

Old 11-20-08, 12:03 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Glad you have a plan- even though it's a tough road. I have never had any surgery so I can't speak to that, but I wanted to let you know we are all here for you for support! It will all be over and you will have your BFP before you know it.

Old 11-20-08, 12:04 PM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

THANK YOU!!

Old 11-20-08, 12:07 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

You are welcome! We are going through similar things right now with both being diagnosed with different problems. We just have to hope that it will work and soon for both of us! How old are you? I just turned the magical 35, lol.

Old 11-20-08, 12:15 PM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

I AM 21, I WAS TOLD THAT I STARTED DEVELOPING CYST WHEN I WAS ABOUT 12..SO I HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS SINCE THEN..I HOPE THAT YOU WILL GET YOUR CHRISTMAS WISH AND SOON!!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools