Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive is it possible to ovulate earlier than expected?

is it possible to ovulate earlier than expected?

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-01-14, 01:01 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1000%
Default is it possible to ovulate earlier than expected?

This is my 2nd month ttc. Didn't happen last month, i did everything i could .b4 i took pills my cd was 27 days long . On pills it was 28 days long, after pills its 27 days long . I figured id ovulate around day 13-14. But i bought the clear blue ovulating kiit, used it as directions said . But it looks like i ovulated on day 10-11. Is that possible? Opinions please!

Old 08-07-14, 12:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 7600%

]Yes, I think you can ovulate on day 10-11. I will also share with you a site that I am using to calculate my ovulation period. I hope this could help you too, good luck and God Bless.

Last edited by Ayen; 08-07-14 at 12:28 AM.

Old 08-07-14, 03:09 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 700%

Yes you can ovulate on even sixth day as well. This process depends on the Hormones that's why we can predict the approximate value.

Old 08-28-14, 02:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 700%

I'm totally confused when I ovulate. My period ranges from 22 days to 26 days. How do I know when I ovulate. I tried last month and didn't get pregnate. Help please

Old 08-29-14, 08:15 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 3400%

Its most probably that you are pregnant.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools