Baby Corner

Old 10-09-04, 12:05 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.82%
Default Quiet~Need Updates!

So, it's been awful quiet around here lately. What is everyone up to? Any news we need to be updated on..even if not TTC related?

Old 10-09-04, 09:25 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 8.98%

Hi Tiffanni

Nothing going on here

just mundane day-to-day stuff. Healthwise I'm in a bit of a dip, just don't feel well or rested, have tried eating better, drinking more, but I just feel tired! I need a holiday/vacation!!!

There's nothing to mention on the IF front either. We're supposed to go for this private DNA fragmentation test in London, but I think we're both in denial! Whatever the results, they will leave us with many questions, and I think it's why were both reluctant to go (even though it could mean a day shopping in London!)

How about you? What's your update?

Old 10-10-04, 01:18 PM
Mommy of Twins

Thanked 138 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Not much happening here either on the TTC front. We are currently on a break until January or so. We need to save for IVF. We are actually thinking of going away on a vacation before we do the IVF - it's not really in the buget but I think we both need it.

Other than that, the only good thing keeping me busy was my sister's wedding. She got married last weekend on a gorgeous autumn day. I had so much fun, it was so nice to drink some wine and not worry one bit about the TTC stuff. My sister looked so beautiful.

Tracey, I hope you are feeling better soon!
Tiffani - anything new with you?

Old 10-11-04, 05:23 AM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

tracey - I hope you feel better soon

there was nothing happening with us until last week when I got the letter from my Obgyn asking me to get another blood test done as my prolactin level was elevated. I called him but he wouldn't give me any answers only to say it was high and yes it could possibly the reason we haven't conceived but he needed another test done before he could confirm it. I got my bloods done Thurs and will see him on the 27th Oct to discuss the results. I'm nervous but excited that this could be our reason but after so many years its hard to let go and be positive about something. Everyone else is, family and friends think that this is it but only time will tell. I know Honeybun had this problem and it was sorted out with medication and she went on to get pg so hopefully something good will happen.

Erinn, I so glad you enjoyed the wedding , any pictures to show?

Old 10-12-04, 11:26 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0.82%

Tracy~
haha, tried drinking more WHAT? Gin? Vodka?

One of those may do the trick! But seriously, I hope you start feeling a little more 'balanced'. When is that appt.? California is also a great place for a vacation if you are thinking about it!

Erinn~
It sounds like January is going to be a 'big' month for a lot of people. Hopefully that means that February will be an even bigger month..for BFP's!!!!! I am glad that you had fun with your sisters wedding!! And btw, that was a great pic you posted!!

Therese~
WOW! I am sorry that your dr left you so in the dark about the test. I hope you get the results quickly. Try not to worry too much, high prolactin levels is something that they can do something about. I had the same problem a while back, but my follow up tests showed everything was back to normal!

As for me, nothing new going on here. Just kind of in limbo with the adoption thing. I don't think we will start the process until sometimes next year when we can rake together some money. It's hard trying to just back to normal every day life after 3 years of TTC.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools