Baby Corner

Old 08-03-05, 12:31 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Steph I am so very sorry that this might just be the ending to months and heart felt love you gave to two little boys you dreamed of having as sons. My heart aches for you. I can not even imagine the pain, nor the anger you might be feeling.

Ask for your money back, and be done with these people. This has gone way to far. Shame on her for not making 100% sure before she even began to think of giving these two boys to you. In my opinion she did nothing but hurt you, and them.

Old 08-20-05, 11:19 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 152 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Steph I am so sorry to hear about the grandmother and the boys. That must be so heartbreaking for you and Tom.

Old 08-24-05, 04:10 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

Dearest Steph & Tom,

I was saddened, shocked and angered to read your news. I can't believe that someone who says that she loves her Grandchildren can mess around with their hearts like this, I suspect that somewhere along the line the Grandmother has some kind of a hidden agenda..

It breaks my heart to think of how it must be for you both, you opened up your home, lives and hearts to these children, and they opened up their hearts to you. How can the Grasndmother think that this is right for them??? She's crazy.

My heart aches for you both, please know that our thoughts and (((cyber-hugz))) are with you both. Sending you much love.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools