Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Sadie5104

Reply Post New Topic

• Sadie5104 08-16-04 | 01:41 PM
  • How do you get the smiles in the post so I don't have to go to edit???? Help Help
  • ~babydoll~ ~babydoll~'s Avatar 08-16-04 | 05:04 PM
  • If you want to use smilies you have to click on "new reply", not use this quick reply feature. The smilies will be to the right of the text box.

Yes, I got pg 6 times on IUIs and lost them all. I have been Dx with several different issues that I'm being treated for. I did feel some aches and pains and weirdness during my 2wws; some of it was the shot, some of it was in my head, and some of it was real . . . it's just hard to tell what. You don't start really "feeling" pg until the hCG starts to build up a little more in your system, and by that time, it will show up on a test. I hope your feelings are real ones!

• Bethann73 Bethann73's Avatar 08-17-04 | 11:16 AM
  • I also wanted to add... When I was pg I felt nothing during the 2ww.. until the the day AF was due I felt what seemed to be AF cramps.. but by then I already knew I was pg.

Good Luck!!
  • Sadie5104 08-17-04 | 04:55 PM
  • Well thanks for answering cause i'm confused about it all.. Like i said before i had pain in lower tummy fo a while now and my boobs are sore. So i'm thinking AF will be here Thursday or Friday... I might wait to go to the doctors on friday just to see if i get it. Thats what happened last time I didn't get it on thursday so I went to my appointment and they did a urine test and it came back negative.. Then friday morning at work guess what I received AF.. So i might just wait. It's great to know that your really not suppose to feel anything.. I hope this time it brings me & DH a

. Pray for us...

Sadie
  • Sadie5104 08-20-04 | 02:05 PM
  • Ok here i go we got the

on thursday when i went to the doctors.. Then after i got back to work AF came a flowing.... I'm very upset cause this was our 2nd IUI

with no success. We are going to take a month off cause my doctor will be out on vacation the week he needs to do the IUI on me.. I feel a little relieve that i dont have to go right back into it again alot had came off of my shoulders.. I will keep everyone posted in the next month.. And i wanted to say thanks for caring and wondering how everything want...

Next month we are moving up to injectables too... My doctor said that the injectables should work...

But i will talk to everyone very soon wish me luck in the next month or soo.....

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!