Baby Corner

Old 12-23-04, 09:10 PM
is growing and changing every day
Community Member

Thanked 21 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Question She called today

I'm sorry all - I promised myself that I wouldn't post again until after dinner on Sunday (since I've been hogging the board the past few days), but this is a strange one.

I got a call today from grandma. She was asking if I like eggplant parm. I had called them earlier in the week and told grandpa that I'm a vegetarian, just in case they were planning to make something with meat when we come over for dinner. I didn't want them to be offended if I didn't eat the meat.

It was so weird, she was acting as if everything was fine and she's looking forward to us coming over Sun.night. I'm so confused now.

Guess we won't know anything till we see them in person on Sun. I'll try not to think about it, but it won't be easy.

p.s. I'm still in love with those boys. I had a picture of them in my cubicle at work. Thur. morning (after the infamous phone call) I went to work, took the picture down, and threw it in my recycle bin. After a few hours I took it out and hung it back up. I just have a feeling about these 2 boys - like eventually they will be OUR boys.

Old 12-23-04, 09:30 PM
is one busy mommy.
Mommy & Trainer

Thanked 155 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 2820%

Good luck

Old 12-24-04, 03:18 AM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Post all you want!!!!!! We all care about you and heck that's why we are here!

I hope things go well in your visit. Let us know.

Susanne

Old 12-24-04, 10:16 AM
is one busy mamma
Proud Adoptive Mom!

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

We love hearing from you Steph! I really hope this works out for you.

Old 12-24-04, 11:13 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

That IS odd. I sure hope that you are right and maybe there is just some sort of confusion that can be cleared up. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you and please let us know what happens at the dinner.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools