Baby Corner

Old 11-07-08, 10:28 AM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 37.14%
Question Should I be worried?

My temp didnt drop yet below cover line and I an on CD 3 and its still up and my boobs hurt SOOO bad. Af is definately here and heavy so I dont know what is wrong with me this month. However I did take my 1st 150mg Clomid this morning. I hope to have several good follies when I go in for my scan. I think we are gonna do the IUI. Its only $350 so if I get preggers that will be money well spent. So you know anyone who has gotten preg on there 1st IUI?

Old 11-07-08, 01:33 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I am sure many people get preggers with their first IUI! And, I sure hope it's YOU! I hope we both have BFP's REALLY soon! Our cycles are so close that if we did we'd be due around the same time! How fun would THAT be????? Uh-Oh- I hope I am not getting hopeful again!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (11-07-08)

Old 11-07-08, 01:45 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

Heidi that would be the best thing to be preg with you!!! Dont worry I am hopeful to, I think it is just natural for us!!!

Old 11-07-08, 02:18 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

I'm sorry for AF's arrival. Sore boobs can stay for a few days after her arrival. They often did with me.

But good luck for your IUI! This is a really positive step!!

Are they scanning you throughout?

In terms of your IUI success question, you might want to read this thread

Thank you Tracey and Neil!
Keepers (11-07-08)

Old 11-07-08, 02:27 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I know! I would love to be preggers with you too! And Carrie and Ericka and Stephanie and Amanda! Hopefully it will happen soon for us! Starting to get that hopeful feeling again....I heard "with arms wide open" on the radio this morning and it made me CRY! My DH loves that song and that is the ringtone when I call- now we just need to make it happen (and have fun trying!)
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (11-07-08)

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools