Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Since we have a few newer members, and lots checking on us...

Since we have a few newer members, and lots checking on us...

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 08-11-08, 02:04 PM
Loving Mommyhood!

Thanked 164 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

What's your first name? - Wendy

Married, smbc, other? - Married to Kevin for 2 years but have been together for 5 years

How old are you? - 23

Where are you from? - Puyallup, WA (About 30 minutes from Seattle)

Do you have any children or furbabies? - No children yet, trying to conceive our first. But we have two cats (Shadow & Trixie) and one dog (Savannah).

If you are doing IF treatment or having issues, what is the treatment, and/or what are your issues? - My biggest issue is irregular periods and getting a little bean to stick! Have had one chemical pregnancy so far, we've only been actively trying for about 2 months.

Where are you in your cycle? - CD 13 or 14 (Look at my signature)

What does your username mean? - Wendy Sue is my first and middle name and what most of my friends call me and 611 is my birthday June 11th.

Old 08-12-08, 09:16 AM
Fingers Crossed

Thanked 5 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

What's your first name? Stephanie

Married, smbc, other? Married for three years

How old are you? 21

Where are you from? Texas

Do you have any children or furbabies? Too many furbabies lol four dogs and two cats love them all...

If you are doing IF treatment or having issues, what is the treatment, and/or what are your issues? I have PCOS and I am on my first round of clomid, worried that it isnt going to work...but I am only starting out...so I have hope!

Where are you in your cycle? not sure...

What does your username mean? its my name Stephanie and the year we started trying to get pregnant

Old 08-12-08, 12:58 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

What's your first name? Amy

Married, smbc, other? Married

How old are you? 38

Where are you from? Missouri

Do you have any children or furbabies? 2 Daughters

If you are doing IF treatment or having issues, what is the treatment, and/or what are your issues?

trying for a 3rd after first 2 were conceived with IUI

Where are you in your cycle? 2WW

What does your username mean? Drew Marie is my oldest daughters name
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools