Baby Corner

Old 11-05-17, 04:25 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2000%

Hello, Alisa. Congratulations on your pregnancy. I’m glad that you found the solution to fight your infertility. A lot of women just give up when they found out that they are infertile. Others adopt. But for me it is not an option. I always wanted my baby to be genetically related to me. That’s why I have chosen the surrogacy. Unfortunately any treatment didn’t help me. But I don’t regret. I was 44 when my baby was born. I was extremely happy to become a mom. That’s why I agree with every your word. If you want to become a parent, you will do it. I wish good luck to every woman!

Old 11-07-17, 11:31 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1200%

Hi Alisa. I knew infertility was quite common. Despite that, I didn’t know just how common. The statistic you mentioned is shocking! I am surprised that there isn’t more awareness about the solutions then. Even though so many people need to know about the options available. I am glad to hear that things worked out for you. Not many people are that lucky. In fact, many don’t even know that there is a solution. You mentioned that you went for a treatment. What exactly was the treatment? Could you provide some details? I think it would help a lot of women. Thank you in advance.

Old 11-07-17, 03:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1000%

Hello there ladies. It is so nice to see how supportive this community is. It is a treasure trove of information. I’m sure many women are benefiting from it. It is a great source of information. Also, the experiences shared here are so relatable. Many people are just thankful for having a place to vent out their feelings. It is nice to hear about your success story. It is really inspiring. What treatment did you go for? What did it cost? How long were you under treatment for? Sorry for bombarding you with the questions. It is just that I could really use the information. Thank you.

Old 11-07-17, 03:35 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1200%

Whoa! Now that is surprising! 1 in 6 women? Fortunately, I’m one of the lucky 5. I do know a couple of people though who weren’t that lucky. One friend, in particular, was fighting against infertility for a long time. She recently opted for IVF. I hope it works out for her. Is IVF what you went for too? If not, then what was it? We have heard great things about IVF. Hearing someone’s personal experience would be great though. It would help convince her that she made the right decision. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

Old 11-07-17, 04:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1400%

Hi there Alisa. You must be so happy. Winning against infertility isn’t easy. My own journey wasn’t exactly a bed of roses. I struggled for years. I tried so many treatments and medications. I must have gone to dozens of different doctors. I had almost given up hope. Fortunately, I heard about surrogacy. It was a life-changing moment. Two years ago we started the procedure. Now our baby is close to 6 months old. My husband and I are now trying to help other couples out. We want more people to know about surrogacy.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools