Baby Corner

Old 09-21-05, 03:30 AM
VIP Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default Sonji

How is the Clomid going? I see you're taking it. It is awful huh? I was on it 2 months when I got pregnant. I swear it was like I was pregnant 11 months! Hot, sweaty, mean as hades! I remember sitting outside one time at a BBQ and really felt I was melting. Good luck to you, I hope this works!!

Old 09-21-05, 03:55 AM
Visitor

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 0%

I think she's starting next cycle on the clomid. Either way hope it does the trick for you and soon

Old 09-21-05, 07:43 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I haven't started the clomid yet. I have done 9 cycles of it in the past though. I was reluctant to agree to try it again. I didn't enjoy it the first time. At least this time I know what to expect. Thanx for asking.

Latest Articles
Celebrity Baby Watch November 2014
Find out whose pregnant, and whose expecting in our monthly celebrity pregnancy and births update for November, 2014.

The Importance of Baby Talk and Why Fathers Need to Do it More
A new study shows that verbal communication with babies happens more by Moms more than Dads. If you are a new Dad, here are some tips for talking more to your baby.

Can What a Man Drinks Affect His Fertility?
Yes. It turns out that drinking a pint of beer per day helps increase male fertility. Learn why.

Maternity Belts To Relieve Back and Pelvic Pain in Pregnancy
Consider using a maternity belt to help relieve the back and pelvic pressure and pain you might feel during your third trimester of pregnancy.

Headaches and Migraines in Pregnancy: What are Your Options?
If you suffer from migraine headaches, they be felt more often during pregnancy. However, there are things you can do during to feel better. Here are natural, and medical remedies that can help.

October 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Callum is about to be a big brother!" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations emilygrace87!

Calculators & Tools