Baby Corner

Old 08-06-12, 08:29 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1700%
Default Staying Hopeful

Hi ladies,

I am new to TBC and me and SO are trying but not trying if that makes any sense. I do not chart or temp but I am VERY regular with my cycles which are 26 days.

My LMP was on 7/15. Me and my SO have been going at it starting on 7/20 to 7/27 with only one day of no BDng which was on the 25th. Ever since the 29th I have had horrible headaches that bring nausea but no vomiting and a heavy bloated feeling in my tummy along with backaches and slight heaviness in my breasts at times. I tried to not think about things and just overlook any signs so that I wouldn't drive myself crazy.

Is it possible that we made it happen this month. It has been 5 years since I have been pregnant and I totally can't remember what happened the last time. Each pregnancy is different I know so this is throwing me for a loop.

I have been bloated for over a week now and still have the heavy feeling in my tummy.

Any advice you all have would be appreciated!! Thanks for listening ladies...

Old 08-07-12, 01:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 7
Weekly Activity 46100%

Hi Momto2boyz, it's quite possible that you're pregnant. But these early signs can mean something or nothing at all, so take it easy on yourself. I suppose your period is due in a couple of days so you can test then and please let us know how things go.

Best of luck and welcome to TBC!

Old 08-07-12, 08:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1700%

Thanks SoccerPlayerMom....I am really trying not to pay attention to all of the signs and just making them be for another reason besides being pregoo....

Old 08-08-12, 05:40 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 5100%

Good luck. I try to ignore signs because they always seem to go either way for me. :-) baby dust for you!

Old 08-08-12, 09:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1700%

It is official!! I got a BFP!!!! WOW!!! Still can't believe it

Latest Articles
New Fertility Monitor Helps Women Conceive
Now, fertility devices are available for women to wear to monitor and track their basal body temperature, which will pinpoint ovulation and provide the best chances for a couple to conceive.

Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools