Enquiring (OK, nosy

) minds want to know

Old 08-31-04, 02:07 PM
Pregnant at last!

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I have beaten BOB!

I posted a new post about it. Thanks for all of the positive thought. Oh god, I hope it is sticky!

How about you? I see you are 5 dpo. I'm sending some of my baby vibes out west to you.

Steph

Old 09-02-04, 05:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I posted on your thread... I am so glad for you! And I really had a feeling about this month

We sucked out on our timing again. I really think that my body sends out an invisible pheromone signature to my husband's work that says "Christine is ovulating, quick, schedule a very pressing deadline so Michael has to work late every day this week!" But that is OK. I'm choosing not to be gloomy about it.

We'll miss you around the TTC board

Old 09-03-04, 03:15 PM
Pregnant at last!

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Man it is crappy when work messes with your life like that!

I wish you and Michael the best of luck.

Thanks for the good wishes. I had another hCG level done today and things are going up very well so my mind is a little more at ease now. Scott and I are leaving tomorrow for 3 days in London and 5 days in Paris. We are very excited. He has never been to either city so he has quite a to do list. Hope I can keep up.

I'm really going to miss the TTC boards. It is amazing what an important part of my life they have become over the past year. I only wish I had come on them sooner in the TTC process! I'm going to hang around a bit for a few more weeks because I don't want to tempt fate by moving to a due date board to soon. Thanks for all of your support and I'm going to be keeping my eye on you. (In a very non-stalker sort of way

)

Steph

Old 09-03-04, 05:22 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Have tons of fun in London and Paris! I lived in Paris 6 months and loved it. I'm glad you will be keeping your non-stalker eye on us

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools