Steph/ready2Bpg

Reply Post New Topic

• cat cat's Avatar 08-30-04 | 12:54 AM
  • So... is BOB bothering you yet? Any symptoms

Enquiring (OK, nosy

) minds want to know

• ready2Bpg ready2Bpg's Avatar 08-31-04 | 02:07 PM
  • I have beaten BOB!

I posted a new post about it. Thanks for all of the positive thought. Oh god, I hope it is sticky!

How about you? I see you are 5 dpo. I'm sending some of my baby vibes out west to you.

Steph
  • cat cat's Avatar 09-02-04 | 05:07 PM
  • I posted on your thread... I am so glad for you! And I really had a feeling about this month

We sucked out on our timing again. I really think that my body sends out an invisible pheromone signature to my husband's work that says "Christine is ovulating, quick, schedule a very pressing deadline so Michael has to work late every day this week!" But that is OK. I'm choosing not to be gloomy about it.

We'll miss you around the TTC board

• ready2Bpg ready2Bpg's Avatar 09-03-04 | 03:15 PM
  • Man it is crappy when work messes with your life like that!

I wish you and Michael the best of luck.

Thanks for the good wishes. I had another hCG level done today and things are going up very well so my mind is a little more at ease now. Scott and I are leaving tomorrow for 3 days in London and 5 days in Paris. We are very excited. He has never been to either city so he has quite a to do list. Hope I can keep up.

I'm really going to miss the TTC boards. It is amazing what an important part of my life they have become over the past year. I only wish I had come on them sooner in the TTC process! I'm going to hang around a bit for a few more weeks because I don't want to tempt fate by moving to a due date board to soon. Thanks for all of your support and I'm going to be keeping my eye on you. (In a very non-stalker sort of way

)

Steph
  • cat cat's Avatar 09-03-04 | 05:22 PM
  • Have tons of fun in London and Paris! I lived in Paris 6 months and loved it. I'm glad you will be keeping your non-stalker eye on us

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work