Baby Corner

Old 12-13-04, 10:14 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Sucky Monday

Actually it started last night when the 12th person I know announced she was pg! I've had enough. Why does it seem that the harder I/we try the easier it is for the rest of the world to get pg? BF was great and called me at work to see how I was holding up. I have my appt with the stand-in ND tomorrow (my regular ND had her baby last Thursday so can't see me). Here's hoping that there's good news tomorrow. Does this mean that there will be 12 baby showers to buy gifts for next year (that doesn't mean I'll go to them all).

Sorry for my little vent but you ladies are the only ones who can understand where I'm coming from.

P.S. I actually felt so guilty about feeling so jealous about #12 that I'm sending her a card of congratulations.
Did I mention that I went ahead and tested today (against my better judgement) and got a BF "NOT PREGNANT"

Old 12-13-04, 11:14 PM
Soon-to-Be Mommy of 3!

Thanked 309 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm sorry, sweetie. I totally understand where you're coming from. What bothers me the most is when the person wasn't even trying to get pregnant, or when it's some dumb little teenager who doesn't know the first thing about babies and can't even take care of herself. It just seems like the babies deserve better than that, and yet we're not able to give it to them.

Hang in there, someday it WILL be your turn.

Old 12-14-04, 09:49 AM
Mom to Eli and Owen

Thanked 55 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

oh ugh. this is my life right now too. our neighbors just told us that they were pg on accident. and my teamate across the hall is due in june so a long year of watching that little tummy grow EVERY DAY. I know how it feels and your right, these ladies here really understand. If we don't get pg soon maybe we should start our own colony somewhere.

Old 12-14-04, 05:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Oh yeah, I'm packing my bags and coming with you! It's so hard seeing other people pg when it's just not happening for us. I'm sorry you got this news on a BFN day, Sonji

Old 12-14-04, 09:59 PM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 20%

Can you believe that there are 2 women that I forgot when I was counting. There are actually 14 women PG. Well, in His time, me too.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools