Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Thanks to Dr.Azuba who help me to get pregnant

Thanks to Dr.Azuba who help me to get pregnant

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-03-15, 09:36 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 41.67%
Default Thanks to Dr.Azuba who help me to get pregnant

My Name are Henry Veronica i m from spain,i want to use this moment to say a specials thanks to Great Herbalist AZuba who help me in concieving for a babies.me and my husband have been looking for a baby for over 8 years now,one day i want to the hospital where i use to get my pregnancy pills in the process i was explaining my condition to a woman and some one heard us talking and she approcha me and tell me that i dont need to be taking pregnancy pills to concieve,if i believe in spell and i told that i dont,but if is what is going to make me to concieve i will believe in it,she gave me the address and contact number of Dr.Azuba and i contacted him and i explain every thing to him,he told me that he can see four babies in my belly,i was thinking he was joking and he said to me that i should get items for the pregnancy spell and the cleansing and i get them,so he cast the spell on me and did the cleasing and he said to me in 8 weeks time i will concieve,i receive some herbal medication and encharment which i will be taking,in 8 weeks time i want to the hospital to do test and the doctor said to me that i have four babies in my belly,9 month later i gave birth to four babies.what a miracle and i told him that if what he say happen i will share a great testimony to the whole world,if you know that you are trying to concieve you can contact him via email: azubaspelltemple(at)gmail.com or cell phone +2348149271063

Old 10-14-17, 03:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 116.67%
Default tip to get pregnant fast

I want to use this opportunity to thank this great holy man called Priest Babaka for what he has done for me and my family. This great man has brought happiness and joy back again to me and my family. Priest Babaka has used his great power to help me bring back my husband within the period of 48 hours and also helped me in getting pregnant with his powerful prayers and after 7 days of applying his herbs.This is more than words can say, at first i didn't believe it but today it is so true and all thanks goes to him. i will advice every one out there that has a similar issue, and also any one who is willing to get his or her lover back and any one who wants to get pregnant quick to contact this wonderful man today and forever remain happy in life Facebook at priestly.babaka
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools