How did your MRI go?

Old 11-04-06, 12:22 PM
is lovin her sweet baby girl
Therese, mama 2 Lucy

Thanked 280 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Thank you for thinking of me

The results were basically the same as my previous one which wasn't good anyway. I've been referred to a neurosurgeon but can't get an appointment until the 19th December

And to top it all off my GP told me if I continue to work until I have surgery it may lead to me being paralysed. He put me on sick leave for at least four months. To say I'm upset is an understatement, I haven't stopped crying for days. My immediate boss is on hols this week so I have to wait until Monday to break the news to him although he won't be too s surprised. I'm just hoping they continue to pay me (its in my contract to be paid for six months if I'm on sick leave)....anyway my GP is trying to get a closer appointment for me...say a prayer I get one soon. The quicker the surgery is one the quicker my life will get back on track.

Old 11-04-06, 04:38 PM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

Oh my Therese 4 months!! Shi*e!!!! I was off for 2 months and it drove me crazy, so 4 months, well I'm gutted for you.

I wish you lived closer then I could come over and annoy you!

If there's anything I can do to help pass your time then just let me know.

I have everything crossed that they get a closer appointment and that this is soon a very distant bad memory. Please take it easy hon, and take care of yourself, and let me know if there's anything I can do to help pass your time.

Massive very gentle hugs,

(PS can you email me your snail-mail address to

) Love you!

Old 11-04-06, 07:18 PM
is hoping for good news soon!
VIP Member

Thanked 123 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Ahh I'm so sorry! Not the news you wanted to hear.

Praying for a much faster appointment so you can recover and get back to life again. You have been dealing with this for so long and now seems like they are making you wait even longer.

In my thoughts and prayers.

Oh..... I'm ususally when I'm not working so much on msn in the US afternoon. If you ever want to chat or just laugh at crazy things on ebay with Tracey and I you are always more than welcome to. My hotmail is

Old 11-05-06, 09:53 AM
is loving being a Mum to a miracle
British Community Leaders

Thanked 283 Times
Weekly Activity 15.71%

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby hungry
If you ever want to chat or just laugh at crazy things on ebay with Tracey and I you are always more than welcome to.

OMG Susanne! I can't even read the word 're-born' without laughing! I think I laughed so much that some wee came out that day!!

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools