Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Therese

Reply Post New Topic

• baby hungry 11-05-06 | 11:48 AM
  • hahahah I know! My stomach still hurts from laughing way to much.
  • mac71 mac71's Avatar 11-08-06 | 11:01 AM
  • aw thanks girls

I'm coming down from my crying fit/tantrum etc... work is fine - nothing they didn't expect so that's a relief. The doc said 4 tp 6 months but I only focused on the 4 months. We are getting a new fur baby next week

we have been talking for years about this so we are hoping to get a female yorkshire terrier pup. Karl is telling me that this break is my maternity leave

that I'm to use this time to get the new pup and Jack used to each other - its one way of looking at it I suppose. Of course I'll take pics when we get her, its hard going to try and find one.

Thanks for all your well wishes.
  • Tracey and Neil Tracey and Neil's Avatar 11-09-06 | 07:30 PM
  • Aw! A new fur-baby?? How exciting!!! I can't wait to see the pics. Maternity leave

that's funny! Karl's a funny man!

Latest Articles

Baby Corner Writer Submission Guidelines

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

December 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations melissa0718!!

Enter Your Baby's Photo