Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Thoughts on shettles..

Reply Post New Topic

• lazydaizy2 lazydaizy2's Avatar 01-31-06 | 05:58 PM
  • ANy-1 ever look into this for gender choosing?? I did a lot of reading on how to conceive a girl and found the info on Shettles and thats what I tried when I conceived my baby girl... Now im a bit worried that it was just sheer luck and It wont work 2nd time around. Not that I wouldnt appreciate what God blesses me w/ but I have 2 boys and I think 1 more girl to make it 2&2 is sweet! Plus I want another lil girl.
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 01-31-06 | 07:56 PM
  • There's enough evidence to say it works. The problem is, if you use the method they recommend for trying for a girl (no dtd after 4 days prior to anticipated o date), you might miss the window altogether. I guess it depends on whether you just want another baby or only want a girl.
  • lifthisname 02-28-06 | 08:48 PM
  • I used it for my 2 boys and used it this time for a girl, I got my boys now I just have to wait and see if we caught the eggie and then wait to see if she is a girl.
    I totally believe in Shettles!!
  • jendowl 03-05-06 | 04:21 PM
  • I have read in the past how alot of people didn't like it. But I think it is all luck too. I tried another method a few years ago. ( I can't remember the name anymore) and it worked for me. But some of hte methods contridict each other too.