Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Too QUIET on here!

Reply Post New Topic

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-12-08 | 03:10 PM
  • Wow- it is WAY too quite on our TTC boards right now! So.... somebody say something, lol! Usually I come on here a few times a day and there are TONS of threads to read! LeAnn, Carrie, Stephanie, what is everyone up to! Lots of BD I hope!
  • Payday1989 11-12-08 | 03:35 PM
  • HELLO! It is WAY too quiet on here! I am sittin at home today and there is nothing to do! I suppose I could do laundry or clean the room, but don't feel like it! I started to clean the room, but now I'm back on here! I am just wishing that AF stays away and I am pregnant!
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-12-08 | 03:45 PM
  • I am hoping so for you TOO! You must be going crazy as I would be! Especially if there isn't much to do! Are you going to test again in the morning? I am close to O, but think I have a few more days yet. Pretty soon I will be back in the dreaded 2ww. I never think the first week is too bad, it's that second week when I think EVERY symptom could be a pregnancy one! It's SO HARD! Here's to hoping AF stays away for you and you get your BFP! We need one around here!
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 11-12-08 | 03:54 PM
  • Not a whole lot going on for me. Next week I will be busy though LOL. I have my appointment to check on the eggies on Tuesday! I am excited for that but other than that not a whole heck of alot. I did do some photography over the weekend. Here is a picture of the fall in Georgia! You likes?

Attached Thumbnails
    To view attachments in this forum your post count must be 15 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
  • Payday1989 11-12-08 | 04:01 PM
  • They are very pretty and the one of the boys are ADORABLE!!!!
Thank you Payday1989!
Keepers (11-12-08)