Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Too QUIET on here!

Reply Post New Topic

• Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-12-08 | 04:22 PM

•  
    Wow! Those are GREAT LeAnn! Your boys are so cute! I just had a former student of mine (he was a the preschool last year so he's only in kindergarten) come by with his mom. He's "super student" of the trimester at his new school, so she brought US a pizza! She said that if it hadn't been for us he wouldn't be where he is today! OMG! And he's the CUTEST kid! He is super smart too and doing really well in school. I am SO proud of him! He really was one of my favorite students. I got a couple of hugs and got to hear him tell me about his Halloween....MADE my day! Can you believe we are actually conversing about things other than TTC, lol?
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (11-12-08)
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 11-12-08 | 04:30 PM
  • LeAnn you know I'm a HUGE fan of your photo's!!! I just wish when I get pg you could take some photos for me.....I need all the help I can get! When I'm pg I look like a chipmunk who got a hold of an air hose.
    You boys are adorable....I remember when my ds was that little.:sad:
Thank you countrycutieluv!
Keepers (11-12-08)
  • Mark'sbabygirl Mark'sbabygirl's Avatar 11-12-08 | 04:32 PM
  • Makes me want to go to Georgia TOO!! Beautiful!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
Keepers (11-12-08)
  • wymeg wymeg's Avatar 11-12-08 | 05:35 PM
  • Finally some good stuff to read, I should be cleaning but what fun is that? I was just thinking how quiet and boring it was on these boards! Those are beautiful pics LeAnn. My husband is a big picture taker. But there is not alot of beautiful scenery around here. (Almost Mexico, Texas).

Thank you wymeg!
Keepers (11-12-08)
  • Keepers Keepers's Avatar 11-12-08 | 05:36 PM
  • It is nice to talk about something else with you ladies. I think it is just because we havent made it to the two week wait yet.