Baby Corner

Old 10-24-10, 02:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%
Default try to get pregnate

Hi girls im new to this site
me and my partner have been trying to concieve its been 4 months and nothing i already have 2 boys and for them it was so easy the first try i got pregnate what could i be doing wrong for this time around? HELP.....

Old 10-25-10, 06:10 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Sometimes that happens. Are your periods regular? maybe you can try using OPK's to track ovulation.

good luck

Old 10-25-10, 10:58 PM
is TTC #2
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.82%

I am in the same boat....me and dh had a very east time getting pg with our first. First month after I stopped taking BCP. Now the little one is 3 and we are TTC #2 for about 7 months or so and still nothing, To top it off AF played a trick on me and showed up a week late.....when I just happened to go on an overnight trip and was really excited that I was already PG. Was even thinking of how I was going to tell the family this time around.

I go back to the dr. in a week for my reg. checkup and I think I will talk to him about my dilemma. Wish me luck!

Good luck to you guys also

Old 10-26-10, 07:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Me and my hubby has been trying to conceive for over a year now still with no luck. I have had all the necessary infertility testing and nothing is wrong with me. The only things that has come up is my hubby's low sperm count (6mil). I wonder with my age (35) and his low sperm count will i ever be able to conceive. Is anyone else going to the same thing please help?

Old 10-26-10, 08:46 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 56.36%

Have they suggested anything, like IUI for your husband's low sperm count? In that case, they put the "good" sperm right up there ready and waiting to catch the egg. If you've been trying a year, then it's time to seek further help, and with your age as well.

It can totally happen though. I had all kinds of problems conceiving and had decided that I was just done trying. I very very much wanted another child but realized I'd just been through enough. The very next month, I was pregnant, just from the

when the doctors said that the possibility was very low, since i had problems and my husbands count had been dropping significantly. The biggest, best surprise ever just had his 9 month physical today.

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools