Baby Corner

Old 10-25-05, 10:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Hi Niki,

I purchased TCOYF and like you said, can't put it down. I think I have read several books that talked about these symptons, but none really put them together for me like this. Thanks everyone for the advice.

Felita

Old 10-26-05, 07:23 AM
Community Member

Thanked 1 Time
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Niki - I'm sorry you're feeling bad. It sounds like you're in the same boat as me. I've also had pain so bad that they've prescribed vicoden and percocet. It's so bad that all I can do is cry out and sweat. It comes with loads of pressure (I thought my uterus was trying to come out). They also found a cyst on my ovary. It's so frustrating because they make me feel like I'm just a wimp that can't handle cramps no matter how many times I tell them it's not cramps! Anyway, about the spotting, I had that once before and my naturopath said that I had a "blockage" of some sort and she mixed up a tincture for me. I took the tincture for a few days and was all better. If you're seeing a naturopath I'd recommend telling her about the spotting.

Old 10-26-05, 11:38 AM
Community Member

Thanked 3 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

Sonji-Thanks so much, it really helpst to know that someone else is experiencing some of these problems and can give me some advice and support. I feel frustrated, cause my doctor could not find anything wrong and I also went to an obgyn (not my usual one) and he did a sonogram (vaginally) and said I also had a tiny cyst on my left ovary (that's where I have the pain). I know there is something else going on, I can feel it. Just this morning as I was lying on my back, I felt my left side, and there was something there, it felt hard like the size of a hazelnut. I don't know if perhaps I also have a blockage in my fallopean tube, or maybe it's something with my large intestine. I fear that this pain and "knot" may be causing my period to be so out of whack. It is now day 42 since the first day of my LMP, still nothing. I have made an appt for Nov 8th with my regular gyno, hopefully she will have some advice. I have not yet seen a naturopath, but I think that might be the next step.

Best of luck to you on your wedding day, try not to think about all of this right now, the wedding can be stressfun enough. Everything will work out at the end, I just think the stress of the wedding is making your body go a little out of whack. Just keep a positive mind, and know that we are all here for you, just like you've been there for all of us!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools