Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Trying to conceive but unsucessful

Trying to conceive but unsucessful

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 03-20-18, 02:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 22.22%

Hey Indu01! My story is somehow similar to you but its way too worst. I was also able to conceive a few months back but had the miscarriage. I tried to conceive so many times but failed. My world was quite calm and happy until I met my doctor who told me about the thing called infertility. I was shattered. I lost everything.my happiness, my happily married life.
But I have left all these ways too far and I am looking forward to surrogacy treatment.This struggle is very tough.I never imagined coming to such forums or discussions.but now I don’t want anyone to be left alone the way I was. gather all your strength and find your happiness. you must not wait anymore to take any decision just make a step forward and find the solution to your problem. Love.

Old 03-20-18, 02:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 22.22%

Hi Indu01, I hope you're doing well. Yes, it is normal for your periods to mess up after an MC. I'm very sorry for your loss, though. I've had two MCs too. It is so painful to even try again after this loss. It's better not conceiving at all rather than getting a baby and then losing it. I suggest you keep TTC but also find an alternative alongside. I did that, and I have a baby girl through surrogacy now. She is biologically related to both me and my husband. It is great because she has our genes even though I did not give her birth. Have you considered surrogacy? If not, please do. You can still TTC and have a surrogate-born baby like I do. It will make you happier to finally conceive if you do. And either way, even if you don't conceive, at least you'll still have a baby to adore. Good luck xx.

Old 03-24-18, 10:47 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 22.22%
Default wait!

Probably, it’s normal sister. I’m very sorry to hear about your miscarriage. As I think, you should follow your doctor advice. Miscarriage causes the formation of trauma. So, it will take some time to get stable. So, try to avoid pregnancy as much as you can. Besides, everything is going smooth.

Old 03-24-18, 03:09 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 14.81%

This is such a motivation Indu, you are pretty strong.Dealing with a miscarriage is never easy. But glad that you have hopes and working on to treat them. I would suggest you see a fertility doctor. Only then, the major cause of your infertility or miscarriage would be known. There can be certain issues with the lining of your uterus that has caused irregular bleeding and the miscarriage. I am no expert, but you must get yourself examined of any major infertility issue.
I wish you health.

Old 07-16-18, 01:47 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 100%

I want to use this means to let the world know that all hope is not lost Getting pregnant after having tubes clamped and burned, I know IVF and Reversal could help but it way too cost, i couldn't afford it either and i so desire to add another baby to my family been trying for 5 years, not until i came across Priest Babaka, who cast a pregnancy/Fertility spell for me and i got pregnant.l hope that women out there who are going through the same fears and worries l went through in GETTING PREGNANT , will find your contact as i drop it here on this site, and solution will come to them as they contact you. Thank you and God bless you to reach him email via: babaka.wolf @ gmail . com or facebook at priestly.babaka
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools