Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive Trying to conceive need a confidence boost

Trying to conceive need a confidence boost

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 05-13-13, 07:56 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 33.33%
Default Trying to conceive need a confidence boost

Hoping someone can help.
I was on the injection for around 6 months came off it feb 13 some time and went straight onto the pill. Came off the pill 21st April 13 and have been trying to get pregnant since then. I'm desperate to get pregnant this month. Any one had a similar experience? In real need of a confidence boost here.

Last edited by Elizabeth; 10-05-13 at 11:41 AM.

Old 09-23-17, 06:28 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 466.67%

It is time to understand circumstance in your life. You need not lose hope. You can easily overcome this difficult problem in your life with strong heart. There are 20% women who are facing infertility problem all over the world. Today we live in advance digital world with less physical activity that create major pregnancy related problem. I am here for you to provide sufficient information that guide you right path to achieve your target with healthy baby gift that fulfill your whole life with happiness. It is dream of every woman to enjoy healthy baby gift to become perfect mother in life. You need to aware full to avoid negative effect from your life to conceive effectively. This is medical certified fact that stress and depression is responsible for infertility related issue in early stage. You should not take lightly stress and depression in your life that create very crucial problem in your marriage life.
You should make appropriate management to handle this horrible situation in your life to remove stress from your marriage life. The first and foremost thing, I want to suggest you to face this difficult situation with positive attitude towards life and positive affirmation that provide sufficient energy to handle this difficult situation in your life in positive way. You can spend valuable time in your creative hobby and play with children to convert your imagination into reality. You should read positive thinking book that boost your confidence to handle this difficult situation and your life that create win-win situation for you. You should maintain proper hormone balance with Healthy lifestyle and balanced diet to see certain magical effect on your health. I am waiting for your reply to hear good news soon.

Old 09-24-17, 01:53 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 60%

Hey dazzyshahu, I've read what you've written. It is encouraging indeed for a young woman but how can I benefit from all this at 46? I'm married for the 4th time. I'm happy and my husband is very supportive. Both of us don't have any kids from previous marriages. And we don't have any kids together either. We desperately need to start a family as it's already too late. I was able to conceive once last year but that didn't end well. I had a miscarriage after a few weeks. As per the doctors, my uterus wall isn't thick enough and I won't be able to complete my pregnancy period. They say age is a factor as well. Can I get some good advice or is it like the doctors have said?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools