Baby Corner

Old 09-27-17, 03:20 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 35.71%
Default Trying to get pregnant

Hi.I am Sara! I am merried for almost 3 years. I am new on this forum and I would like you to give some advice. I am trying to get pregnant for over an year. No succees yet. Is it better to count days, measure temperature, or something else to now the right time to conceive?

Old 09-27-17, 03:30 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 14.29%

Hi Sara! My advice to you is do both. If you are regular you can easily know the day when you ovulate. If you are not regular you can try after a menstruation every other day. I have been in that position. I know that a year is a long time when you are waitng but it's not worrisome. Keep trying and let us now the good news.

Old 09-27-17, 03:43 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 14.29%

The best time to try to get pregnant is a few days before and on the day when you ovulate. After that the chances are low. Keep tracking and watch the signs closely. When you know when you ovulate you can try. Don't worry if you don't succeed immediately despite counting and measuring. Sometimes body react on stress and hormons go wild.

Old 09-27-17, 04:07 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 28.57%

Hello! Not to worry. Watch close to your body signs. I hope you are regular. It's easier to know when you ovulate. You can get pregnant only when you ovulate and that is only for12 to 24 hours. That's why you must start trying few days before because sperm lives 3 to 6 days.

Old 09-27-17, 04:11 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 35.71%

Thank you ladies. So many advices so quickly. My husband told that I worry to much. That the problem is in my head. Maybe it is, I think about all the time.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools