Baby Corner

Old 03-04-10, 12:48 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Wife06-that's cool. You should definitely listen to your dr before me...lol. I hope you dont have a period at all and that your pg. Have you tested any?

Emolls-I think its too early to show hardly anything. It was hard to see my baby at a little over 6 weeks. It looks a little like a blob, but it was a beautiful one

. They did however see the amnio sac at that point. I'm curious about your numbers...what was your hcg level? As far as calming down, I would focus on the positive. Take deep breaths and find time in your day to just sit, even if its only for a few min. The number one thing for me is to pray and trust. God will do what is best and sometimes we see it His way and sometimes we don't, but just trust. About telling people...I would just play it off like "we're gonna keep hoping it happens soon and I don't want to talk about it because I'm trying to stay focused and hopeful. It can get real discouraging if I talk about it too much." Things like that to where you don't have to actually lie, but your not letting them know exactly. Depending on how long you want to wait, it might come out sooner to the family because you are so close to them. Go with what your heart says.

Just curious...do you all think you have a good idea of what my special gift is?
Here's another hint...my dh and I will both be rewarded from this.

Old 03-04-10, 05:23 PM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Jlynn - no have not tested as of yet. Only very, very, very light brown spotting yesterday off and on. This morning(around 9am) one wipe of brownish/red blood, put on pad and appears brown.. Only very, very light brown when wipeing(sorry TMI) This is so not like my period it has ALWAYS been heavy and defitnanlty BRIGHT red by now..... I also have a weird fluttering sensation in my lower abdomin. So I will wait this out and see what occurs.....

I have no guess as of yet what the special gift is:
But I do have all the clues written down... LOL...

Old 03-04-10, 05:33 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

wife06- you're so funny...im keepimg my fingers crossed. you never know what could happen.

Old 03-04-10, 07:12 PM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Jlynn - Your right its God will, but this sure is a WEIRD cycle.....

Old 03-05-10, 12:31 AM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Wife06- that is a weird cycle! Keep us posted and let us know if u test.

Jlynn- I have some guesses. But I love hearing the clues!!

I took an hcg level on we'd and taking one tomorrow. She wants to see it double. I have aultrasound on march 17 to see the amniotic sac - at that time I will be 5 weeks and 5 days

Latest Articles
Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

Sympathetic to a Fault? Fathers Who Experience Pregnancy Symptoms
Some expectant fathers experience pregnancy symptoms similar to their pregnant wives. As men become more involved during pregnancy and in parenthood, Couvade syndrome is becoming more common.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools