Baby Corner

Old 03-10-10, 09:40 PM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

Wow! I say whatever makes u your happiest. I am small - I am a 34 A and I am 5 '11". I am happy with what God gave me. However, I do not judge and want u to be happy!! Just make sure the doctor is good- it still is general anesthesia.
I think you should not worry about others and do what is best for you and...... Dh! Ha!

So I called for my hcg levels and the nurse said I will get the dr to ok to give results. They called and said my levels doubled but she wants to see me for an u/s tomorrow. I was not due for one until next week. So I tell the nurse she scheduled me for next week. Then she says well you could come next week but she wants to see u tomorrow. I hope all is ok. So dh and I will go tomorrow. The crazy thing is if I did not call would they have called me to come in for an u/s. Maybe she is being cautious because I'm 35. Who knows ? A little perturbed.

Old 03-10-10, 11:15 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks for your opinions ladies...it means a lot. I am researching about it and going to look at diff doctors. I will probably have some consults done before I make a decision. I think at the same time I will have a scar fixed that I've had on my face since I was 3. It has gotten bigger over the years and would just want it to be smaller. Kids use to tease me when I was in elementary school...I know, sounds pathetic. "Scar face" they use to say...kids can be mean sometimes.

Emolls-I think they are just being cautious b/c of your young age and all and your first pg. Don't worry till there's something to worry about...it will be OK. I believe!!!
wife06-what cd are you on right now? By the way, nice guessing...I figured my last clue was going to give a different kind of idea. I was really hoping I was going to keep you stumped for a while...lol.

Old 03-11-10, 10:25 AM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Jylnn - I was completely stumped until the last clue - then it hit me litterally and I loged on! LOL...
I am currently CD 12. OPK yesterday faint line, so just concentrating on bd every other day, or I guess when the need arrises.. lol....
Emolls - I agree, Breathe, dont worry everything will be just fine(THE HARD PART IS OVER)

Old 03-12-10, 08:25 AM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Hey ladies
u/s went fine! My hcg went from 670 to 1387. That was when I was not even 4 w. So gyn was happy about levels. I am 5w1d and they saw a yolk sac, embryo and gestational sac. U/s not sensitive to see heart. However, I looked at the us and said the embryo looks big is there a possibilty if twins? She said maybe. Dh almost fainted. We will know more in 2 w. She said it is a little big but not defined yet to determine twins. Who knows? I an just relieved !!! I am so tired at work standing for surgeries makes me come home and climb under the sheets.

Got to go to work now. How u doin?

Old 03-12-10, 02:42 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Yay!!!!! I told you friend...You got a good thing growing in you. I don't know if you remember me talking to you about twins...but I would not be shocked at all if that were true. Besides, your numbers are pretty high for not even being 4weeks. Now they are over 1300. I would just prepare yourself b/c then either way you'll be happy. I'm so excited for you!!!! Make sure you don't forget your prenatals and drink lots of water. I take a great prenatal that is all fruits and veggies. It is wrapped in a clear capsule that is vegeterian, so your body absorbs 100% rather than only partially. You may already have one, but I thought I would tell you about it. The vitamin also has added ginger so it helps with morning sickness and digestion. I get it at Whole Foods and its called Vitamin Code Raw.

Anyway, I'm rambling on about vitamins...I'm so thrilled that everything looks great. Enjoy every minute of it even if doesn't always feel the best. I LOVED being pg.

So, I have only lost another 1/2 pound this week, but I'm feeling really good about it. I've been sick with cold since last sat. night and I'm supposed to start on tues. It's still pretty good. I was eating good all week and exercised everyday but thurs. We'll see how next week looks.
Wife06-how's your opk look today?

Have a good day ladies....

Latest Articles
Gaining Too Much or Too Little Weight Linked to Obesity in Children
A new study from the American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology has found that women must gain the right amount of weight during their pregnancy to prevent childhood obesity.

Overprotective Husbands During Pregnancy
Is your husband driving you insane by being too overprotective during your pregnancy? Here are ways to handle this common problem without getting into a fight.

Why You Missed Your Period When You are Not Pregnant
Find out what the cause might be when you have missed your period, but a pregnancy test had a negative result.

Getting to Know Baby Before Birth
Want to get to know your baby before birth? Here are seven ways you can bond with your baby during pregnancy.

When Your Child Won't Potty Train
You're all excited to begin potty training and feel this will be a breeze, however your toddler has other plans. If you toddler is being difficult and refuses to potty train, follow these tips for success.

November 2013 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations briannashae123!

Calculators & Tools