Baby Corner

Old 03-13-10, 04:15 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%

I have spotted before af almost every month, but I don't remember this early. It probably means I'm going to start early...I really think that's it, but of course I will let you know. I haven't been paying attention to any other symptoms. I do feel very crabby today though. I don't think I'll ever believe I'm pg again until I'm really late.
How's your day going?

Emolls-how have you been?

Old 03-13-10, 05:42 PM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

So Jlynn, I also wait till I am late to test. So do you count today as Day 1 or not..... Thats where I am getting confused with the counting.. FX for u!! I guess I will have anwsers on the 25th..... My day is going well. cloudy here and I am tired(probably cause of the weather)

I have mild cramping today, and tired thats about it......

Emolls - how you doing....

Old 03-13-10, 06:43 PM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

wife06 - if you had very light pink and you are not due for af just attribute it to some very good bd-ing! Kep cheking your opk. and keep doing it now. I did not even do it on the day I ov. It was all the days before . I think your body is try to get it all together plus you are working out now so that may have changed some things

Jlynn- sticking to w work out consistently is hard. The first few pounds are always the easiest and quick it is all the rest that are slower and a bit harder - but well worth it. Also,

I heard you count the day of bleeding as day one.

Old 03-13-10, 06:44 PM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

sorry that last line on wife 06 was for jlynn. ha!

Old 03-13-10, 07:02 PM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Emolls - Opk again today is -(actually getting lighter everyday,almost none existing today.. )IDK Just reminding my self og DR appt on the 25th....
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools