Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Trying for my first.

Reply Post New Topic

• jlynn1313 jlynn1313's Avatar 03-13-10 | 04:15 PM
  • I have spotted before af almost every month, but I don't remember this early. It probably means I'm going to start early...I really think that's it, but of course I will let you know. I haven't been paying attention to any other symptoms. I do feel very crabby today though. I don't think I'll ever believe I'm pg again until I'm really late.
    How's your day going?

Emolls-how have you been?
  • wife06 wife06's Avatar 03-13-10 | 05:42 PM
  • So Jlynn, I also wait till I am late to test. So do you count today as Day 1 or not..... Thats where I am getting confused with the counting.. FX for u!! I guess I will have anwsers on the 25th..... My day is going well. cloudy here and I am tired(probably cause of the weather)

I have mild cramping today, and tired thats about it......

Emolls - how you doing....
  • Emolls 03-13-10 | 06:43 PM
  • wife06 - if you had very light pink and you are not due for af just attribute it to some very good bd-ing! Kep cheking your opk. and keep doing it now. I did not even do it on the day I ov. It was all the days before . I think your body is try to get it all together plus you are working out now so that may have changed some things

Jlynn- sticking to w work out consistently is hard. The first few pounds are always the easiest and quick it is all the rest that are slower and a bit harder - but well worth it. Also,

I heard you count the day of bleeding as day one.
  • Emolls 03-13-10 | 06:44 PM
  • sorry that last line on wife 06 was for jlynn. ha!
  • wife06 wife06's Avatar 03-13-10 | 07:02 PM
  • Emolls - Opk again today is -(actually getting lighter everyday,almost none existing today.. )IDK Just reminding my self og DR appt on the 25th....