Baby Corner

Old 03-16-10, 11:29 AM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Emolls - I am so glad everything is going good.....Enjoy every moment of this( and the uncomfortable stuff too)

Things going good here.. Busy at work....

Old 03-16-10, 05:50 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Hello Mamacitas!!
Emolls-make sure you always keep food on your tummy. That will help the queasyness. You are also bloated b/c you have a little person growing inside. Your uterus will get bigger slowly even though baby is not that big yet. Also, my aunt use to belch soooo loudly when she was pg. It was hilarious!

wife06-I slept really good too last night, for the first time in a week. It was awesome to wake up this morning and feel good and rested. Just a little over a week before your appt. I can't wait to hear what they have to say.

Finally, I had a one to one consult with a exercise expert and a nutritionist this morning. They said over all I have been making good changes to my diet and exercise regimen. They did however give me some great pointers and will be checking back in, in about a month. It was good to talk to others with their expertise.
Hope you ladies have an awesome day!

Old 03-16-10, 06:19 PM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Jylnn - that is so awesome to get advice and pointers from the experts... Yeah..

Yes my appt is only a little over a week away, I am soo excited cause I belive my + hpt & healthy baby is just around the corner...I can hardly wait...

Old 03-17-10, 09:06 AM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

Wife- so curious to hear about the appt! I have a good feeling about it!

Jlynn- it's so motivating to talk with the experts. It gets u pumped! I need to start back up low impact exercise I am feeling like a slug. I am really tall and thin BUT my arms and legs are getting hanging flab no tone at all. Hopefully you will continue to inspire me . I am almost there!

Today is the day I tell my side of the fam. I cannot wait till dinner. I had morning sickness at work bummer.
Chat later

Old 03-17-10, 03:56 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 1.82%

wife06-I believe your BFP is right around the corner as well!
Emolls-did you vomit or just feel like it? Are you eating frequently? Hang in there lady...it shouldn't last forever. It must be so exciting to get to tell your family tonight...yipee!
My son's therapist just told me this morning that she is 11weeks along. I swear its starting to happen again. Everybody is getting pg except me. I'm still trying to get use to the idea of never conceiving. I'm very positive about it, but it slightly breaks my heart, you know? I'm tired of feeling this way. I feel that if its never going to happen then I should just get over it, but for some reason it still hangs there in my heart, weighing it down. I am truly, honestly happy for those around me that are pg, but can't seem to fight the feeling that goes inside of me. I wonder sometimes if I should seek a counselor to help me get throught this or doesn't really make a difference after talking to someone? What do you ladies think?
I AM so happy for you, friends!!!

Latest Articles
13 Ways to Naturally Relieve Morning Sickness
Is morning sickness getting you down? Here are 13 ways to help calm your stomach, and relieve morning sickness whether you have it in the morning, afternoon, or all day.

Milk Allergy in Infants
Sometimes it's difficult to tell if your baby is sick, or if s(he) has a milk or forumula allergy. Learn the difference, the symptoms and treatment options of milk allergies in infants.

Here's Why Eating Organic During Pregnancy Is Better
During pregnancy, it might be wise to switch to eating organic foods for the health of your baby. Learn why.

BPA Exposure and Infertility in Women
BPA seems to have an effect on infants, children, and pregnant women, and there also seems to be a link between BPA and infertility in women.

Kate Middleton Suffers Severe Morning Sickness in Second Pregnancy
Kate Middleton is once again experiencing severe morning sickness, or hyperemesis gravidarum, in her second pregnancy.

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools