Baby Corner

Old 03-22-10, 05:48 PM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Hi all,
Told my mother-in-law and my sister-in-law. They are soooo excited and want a girl. Many boys on DH's side. The opposite for my side.
Anyway, really nauseous and felt crummy yesterday. DH picked up TUMS for my gas and pretzels to have by my bed. Vomited today twice. Luckily, quiet day at work. Sonogram on Wednesday - hopefully we will see a heart beat on one or two babies??

Sonja- i cannot wait to hear about ur appt. Make sure they do LH, FSH, prolactin, and thyroid on you.

Jamie - so just curious what size are the knockers going to be??? Or is that too personal.

Old 03-22-10, 08:53 PM
is beliveing in a POSITIVE HPT!!
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Emolls - Yeah.. I cant wait to hear about your sonogram.....

I am not sure what there gonna do, or ask... Thanks for the pointers.. Anything else I need to know....

Old 03-22-10, 08:54 PM
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Erica - Sorry still getting used to the name thing....

Old 03-23-10, 06:48 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Well...we've been talking about large C or small D. I was an average C before so since I have the chance I will probably go slightly bigger. I don't want it to look crazy with my figure. Again. it's not about others noticing, but about DH and I enjoying them...lol.

Erica-I'm glad to hear pg is going normal. I hope the MS doesn't last too long for you. I can't wait to hear about your u/s...woohoo!

Sonja-So appt is thurs? I would make sure you are very detailed with them about your cycle. Ask everything you want to know about or understand better. And, let us know for sure how it goes and what they say!!!!

By the way, my sil that I'm close to just told me her progesterone levels...they have been ttc #2 for 11 months. They did a 21 day prog. level check and it was 20. They are hopeful that she is pg. Again, my heart aches...UGH. I get so tired of feeling this way. All of thiese woman around me getting pg again. This is the 3rd round, I believe, in 5 1/2 yrs.
Erica, I am totally supportive of you b/c I had already prepared myself for your pregnancy. I felt a peace and was totally fine with it. I just want you to still feel like you can share with me. I'm thrilled that it has happened to you and can't wait to "possibly see" pics of your chubby belly(you could post them next to your name on here).
Anyway,I hope you ladies have an awesome night and will talk with you tomorrow.

Old 03-24-10, 12:16 PM
Community Member

Thanked 16 Times
Weekly Activity 0.37%

Jaime - I have calenders of AF, ov, and spotting all from when I went off the pill in Sept till now.... Gona ask again about the spotting as day 1.. And then I get to get my hair cut and colored! I am soo pumped about all of this, I fell real positive about it all..

Yes the most important thing is for you and DH to enjoy and not so much what any one else thinks...How's the exercising?

Erica - hows the apptointment?
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
March 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Wasim!

Calculators & Tools