Baby Corner

Old 03-26-10, 12:23 PM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%

They probably did an LH test. I guess they are also going to see you have patent fallopian tubes and ovaries. Dh and I were nervous too, but I always felt that if they found something wrong we could correct it and we would be that much closer to trying to achieve this goal.

I am also waiting for blood results, Rh factor and also Toxoplasmosis since I am sooo overly exposed to cats.

Jamie - since you are now the exercise guru - what exercises can I do now without making me feel too nauseous. I want to strenthen my back and stomach. I heard you shoud not do crunches - which I have done nothing. DH and I were thinking of walking on 2 days we were off. thoughts?

Old 03-27-10, 03:46 PM
is focusing on losing weight!
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sonja-Sounds like your appt was pretty productive. Awesome! I think the HSG will be really helpful. I had that done as well and they say you're very fertile afterwards. It cleans out any blockage or debris from the tubes. I think this might be extremely helpful. Yeah, let us know about those results, of course, only if you want to share them.

Erica-I'm so happy your schedule is slightly changing. You need those little breaks in between.
I'm not sure about all exercises that are the best when pregnant, but I definitely don't think walking is a problem. It might help with the morning sickness. A good exercise to be starting now is your kegel exercises. If your sitting and relaxing try several of those and that will really help with pushing.
I've heard a couple of different tricks for morning sickness. My cousin used to do this and it worked for her. She would drink 1/2 of a Coke at night and leave it there by her bed and first thing in the morning, would drink the other half. I would also keep crackers(saltines) by your bed and in the morning eat a few before getting out of bed. I'm glad to hear you're still able to work with feeling this way. I've heard it could be so much worse with twins. God knew what you could handle.
Well, ladies I hope you have a great Saturday...
will talk with you later,

Jlynn

Old 03-29-10, 10:36 PM
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

where are my ladies? I miss talking to you.

Sonja-I'm just dying to know about your results. I hope its good news sweeite.

Please, someone talk to me.....lol....

Old 03-29-10, 11:36 PM
is Hoping for a first
Community Member

Thanked 15 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Sorry I have been soooo nauseous. I am going to write more later.

Old 03-30-10, 08:32 PM
Community Member

Thanked 46 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I understand Erica...take care of yourself. I've been thinking about you a lot.

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools