Baby Corner

Old 11-22-11, 09:52 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 0.7%
Wink Trying not to HOPE too much

Hi Ladies,

Ive been viewing your board and looking for advice for 2 weeks today. (ha) I figured I would post and be praying someone would have a similar experience and be able to help.

Short Version:
I have endo. One ovary - massive issues. My periods are always right on time - never late, if ever, early. Very heavy/painful.

Last 5 periods:

June 23 * first period after being on BC a year*
July 19 (26 days)
Aug 11 (23 days)
Sep 8 (28 days) I had surgery in August.
Oct 1 (23 days)
Oct 24 (23 days)

The first month was 26 days but my first period after a year of not having one. The Sept period came after gallbladder surgery so I figured that may have caused that delay....So it appears 23-24 days is my average cycle.

Last period was Oct 24. On November 8th I spotted pink when I wiped. I was bummed because I thought I was starting again which meant we weren't ovulating. On November 12th I had a jelly like discharge with brown spotting.... very small only when I wiped and it was gone. (Sorry if TMI)

Estimated period was 16-18. Came - gone. No period. I took a test on the 16th and the 18th - both HPT were negative.

Nov 20 (day 28 of my cycle) I spotted light pink when I wiped - that was it. Yesterday day 29 of my cycle I spotted at almost the exact same time only when I wiped - very small amount.

Cramping like a period - but cramping very weird too.

My heart would love to be pregnant but my brain is talking me out of it because I don't want to be disappointed. I know it could be a cyst, no ovulation and just a missed period.... but the worries are there for an ectopic too.

Who can reply that's been here - and KNOWN. I see so many women with the same symptoms - but never the "what happened" response.

Thanks for listening.
God bless

Latest Articles
Baby Food: Jarred or Homemade?
The trend for Moms to make their own baby food instead of buying jarred baby food is rising. Here is some advice on how to choose what to feed your baby when beginning your baby on solid foods.

28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools