Baby Corner

Old 08-29-07, 08:38 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 20%
Default Trying to relax and let it happen

Hello everyone! I'm back again TTC for the 5th (or 6th) time depending on how you look at it. I'm trying not to get discouraged. I had a dr appt to discuss my situation and she seeemed to think it was just a time issue and that it will happen. We are debating whether or not to get "tested" to make sure that everything is okay, but we have no reason to think we will have trouble.

Okay, my confusion lies with WHEN to have sex. My doctor told me to BD every other day starting from day 9. She ALSO told me that, if I am using an OPK, we should bd on the day AFTER we see the indicator.
So...I am confused because tomorrow is day 13 (which would be the day to bd according to the "every other day" rule). BUT, I also sense that i am going to get my indicator on the OPK tomorrow.
My question to all of you is, should we bd tomorrow AND Friday if I get the indication tomorrow? I am nervous to bd every day because some people warn against it since it doesn't give the sperm enough time to replenish.
I know that I am thinking too much about it, but I really don't want another month of disappointment. I appreciate everyone's support and patience

Old 08-29-07, 08:53 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 170 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

wanted to say good luck this month. I really have no experience with OPK's b/c i never got a + but we did bd every other day but i was on clomid so i had a specific time to do it.

i hope this is your month

Old 08-29-07, 09:04 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 353 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Goodluck... I used OPK's but sometimes didn't even get a positive... but we always BD'd every other day from CD 12 to 32 or so...

Old 08-29-07, 09:15 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

Thanks again for all of your advice! I know we'll BD tomorrow since it will be our 13 CD, but I also think I'm going to ovulate on Friday. I'm nervous NOT to BD on both days.

I'm trying to just relax, but it's so hard!! I want to be pregnant so badly!!! Thanks again!

Old 08-29-07, 09:46 PM
is loving her husband and children!
Administrator

Thanked 1,189 Times
Level: 10
Weekly Activity 86070%

We always BD every day during O time.

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
December 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Zchuff!

Calculators & Tools