Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

ttc #1

Reply Post New Topic

• lol90 10-01-10 | 04:57 AM
  • yea well aparantly! ive got to go back next week for another test! not sure whats happening! have got pregnancy symptoms an had really light bleeding for bout 3 days! and had negative hpt before i went to the docs! i just dont know lol!
  • Dopey406 Dopey406's Avatar 10-01-10 | 09:20 AM
  • It doesn't work the same way for everyone. With my first pregnancy, we had been trying for only a few weeks so I didn't think it was possible to be pregnant. AF showed up so I counted myself out. But a day or two later, she left so I tested on a whim and got a faint positive. I trotted off to the doc's office for a test and VOILA! She's now a second-grader!

So this could be something similar. Remember--every woman's body is different and each pregnancy is different.

Do you know the numbers from the blood test?
  • lol90 10-01-10 | 09:55 AM
  • no she didnt say she just said there was a small amount of pregnancy hormone in the blood they took! but i had done quite a few tests before i went to the docs and they were all negative! including 2 digital ones! I just dont know and im the host of a big party tonight so no drinr me just incase!
  • imagine imagine's Avatar 10-03-10 | 08:09 PM
  • oh no! well I hope everything is ok! let us know what happens at the doctor next week.
  • lol90 10-06-10 | 09:42 AM
  • got results today an no pregnancy hormone so really early miscarriage! but its a new month an the bf isnt complaining lol!