Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Ttc

Reply Post New Topic

• baby jenny 03-15-06 | 01:34 PM

•  
    Hi my name is Jenny, and am ttc well my Lmp was on the 16th feb 2006, and now its the waiting game i was wondering when should i test?

also i am going to go for blood tests and work up will this show if i am pg and then tomorrow an ultrasund will it show up if i am going to be pg

please help
  • rudolphia rudolphia's Avatar 03-15-06 | 05:49 PM
  • It might still be too early, but a blood test would be your best bet. Taking your basal temperature every day and charting is your best way of tracking your cycles so you understand what's happening. It doesn't shorten the two week wait, but it makes it much more bearable. I recommend Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler as a good handbook for temping and understanding your cycle.
  • baby jenny 03-16-06 | 11:10 PM
  • well not sure waiting for AF to know what happens had blood work done to check other things also went for an ultra sound and also an internal examination well the test was very painful i am not sure whether i am pg anymore as the test was very ivasive well fingers still crossed maybe i still can be pg please pray that i am what do you think
  • baby jenny 03-22-06 | 06:13 PM
  • well this is hard i don't think it will happen this month as i got AF i hate her i wish she didn't come but anyway next month

Pregnancy Week by Week Personalized For You
See how your baby grows each week throughout your pregnancy with advice and tips for what to expect.

Enter Your Due Date

Latest Articles

Baby Names for Spring Babies

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus

Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period

How to Calculate Your Baby's Conception Date

Postpartum Fatigue Busters

Research Links Surprise to Learning in Babies

Dealing With Morning Sickness While at Work