Baby Corner

Old 12-01-04, 05:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Wink TTC after a tubal reversal

Hello Everyone! I am new to this Forum. I am 35 and my husband and I have been ttc since July of this year. I had a tubal reversal in Feb. but I took a missions trip to Brazil in June so we waited until I returned home to start ttc. The reversal was successful we are just waiting on the Lord. Does anyone have a support story to share ( pregnancy after tubal reversal)? Thanks and God Bless!

Old 12-01-04, 07:13 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Hi! Welcome to our forum and good luck with TTC! Do you have kids already? Check out the Christian forum on this site too!

Old 12-02-04, 01:42 PM
VIP Member

Location: Originally from PA. Now live in OK. Did, however, spend 5 yrs in HK.
Thanked 129 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Hi and Welcome to TBC! This is a wonderful site, and I'm sure you'll find lots of answers to your questions and many new friends and support along the way.

Old 12-03-04, 12:55 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Yes...we have four all together his and mine...18 yr Chrissy, 15 yr Neal, 15yr Samantha, and 12yr Kimberly. We dated since Kim was 6 months old. We do not have a child between us...after we married we were very materialistic and worldly in our thoughts ( and very new young Christians)...focused on our careers and after a "opps I thought i was pregnant" we thought just getting my tubes tied was the answer..of course the MD didn't argue with us (considering we had four children to raise). Within a year of doing it, we both regretted our choice. SOOO we tried IVF and it failed! The I saw several MD's that all told me that the tubes did not have enough tissue to make the reversal ( the tubes were burned nearly end to end). After praying for the last 5 years...a doctor here at the Cleveland Clinic was able to reattach my tubes...BOTH were successful!!! So it was an blessing, a miracle, and an answered prayer....NOW just to get pregnant!LOL ... In the Lord's time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cat
Hi! Welcome to our forum and good luck with TTC! Do you have kids already? Check out the Christian forum on this site too!

Old 12-03-04, 12:56 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

thanks for the Welcome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_littleminx
Hi and Welcome to TBC! This is a wonderful site, and I'm sure you'll find lots of answers to your questions and many new friends and support along the way.

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner
July 2018 Winner
Congratulations Willow!

Calculators & Tools