Baby Corner

Old 07-02-12, 04:21 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 27.78%
Smile ttc baby 3

hi i had my merina coil out on wednesday.that night i has sex with my partner (because fertility returns straight away) i also had sex the thursday night and friday morning....saturday i started feeling crampy and i had pink discharge when i wiped.only once.could i be pregnant?i feel tired.i have alot of gas...but i just have a feeling too.i believe i conceived the night i had coil out.that was last wednesday.its now monday...is it even possible to know this soon??help.x

Old 07-02-12, 10:34 AM
is blessed
Mom of Two

Thanked 36 Times
Level: 6
Weekly Activity 1790%

Welcome to Baby Corner! And congratulations on TTC!

Well any implantation bleeding would happen within 6-11 days after your ovulate, so I do not think pregnancy is the cause of the cramping and bleeding.

I had Mirena out Feb 2011 and I had light spotting initially, crampy and then a full blown very painful and heavy period, extremely tired, nauseous and dizzy. I think you are just experiencing the side effects from having it removed. Not everyone has side effects like I did.. I'm just very sensitive to hormone changes, but your hormones will be out of whack for little awhile, and it will take your body some time to adjust without Mirena.

If you still feel like you might be pregnant after a few weeks, you should get a home pregnancy test to confirm, or call the doctor to have a test done.

Last edited by Elizabeth; 07-02-12 at 10:38 AM.

Old 07-06-12, 12:37 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 2
Weekly Activity 283.33%

Good luck! I have no experience with minera but I hope you have a quick ttc journey

Latest Articles
Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

Does Your Baby Need Probiotic Formula?
Probiotics are naturally present in your baby's stomach, but some formulas have probiotics added to it. Doe you baby really need probiotic add to his/her baby formula?

A Guide to Baby Clothes: From Sizes to Styles
Have you ever noticed that baby clothes are sized by age, instead of by measurements? Use this guide to help you pick the correct sizes for your baby. Hint: It's not by their age!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools