Baby Corner

Old 10-03-10, 03:06 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.11%
Default TTC Baby Number 2

Hi

Are there any other mums out there trying to conceive their second baby? I'm planning to start trying after my next period (end of Oct) Not sure what my approach is going to be yet. Taking angus castas, going to use pre-seed and try every second day. This worked when I conceived my first so wanting to try this method again. There is so much advice out there you just dont know what to believe!!! Every other day or everyday!!! Who knows but 5 weeks between attempts is a long time if you pick the wrong method!!!! My first took us 5 months which is quick when you think about it but felt like a lifetime!!!

Has anyone got any advice or success stories?

cheers

Old 10-03-10, 07:49 PM
is aka Andrea
Community Member

Thanked 218 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Hi! I'm also TTC #2 I'm on Metformin for my PCOS and had luck with that in the past with TTC#1! it's ok to try everyday as long as your dh does not have a low sperm count or any other problems. But it's also ok to only do it every second day! I would do what worked for you last time. Good luck and I hope this is your month!!

Old 10-06-10, 03:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Hello I'm trying for #2 also. Been actively trying for 2 months and letting nature take it's corse for 1.5 years. Good luck to everyone!

Old 10-13-10, 02:19 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

Hello all,
I have been trying to conceive baby number 2 for 2 years now. My little girl is 3 and I am aching to have another little one around. nothing seems to be doing the trick this time

Old 11-12-10, 05:17 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 1.11%

We are going to try to conceive next month when our son turns one. It took two years to get pregnant with him so I am hoping that we get pregnant right away with our second child.

Latest Articles
PCOS: Lifestyle Changes to Boost Fertility
While PCOS can cause infertility, there are a few things a woman can do to increase her changes of becoming pregnant, including lifestyle changes. Here are a few things you can do.

Winter Babies Crawl Sooner
Does the season affect when your baby will start to crawl? According to this study, winter babies crawl sooner than summer babies.

Kate Middleton Pregnant: Second Royal Baby on the Way
The rumors are true! Kate Middleton and Prince William are expecting their second baby. Get the details inside.

What You Should Know about Enterovirus-68
Enterovirus-68, a respiratory virus that has hundreds of children treated in the hospital is spreading across the country. Here's what you need to know if your baby or child gets sick.

Labor & Delivery Photographers: A New Trend
Your labor is packed, and you are ready to go. However, one person you might be forgetting about is the photographer. A new trend is hiring a photographer to capture the precious moments of when your baby first enters the world is now a must have!

July 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations nwad2470!

Calculators & Tools