Baby Corner

Baby, Trying to Conceive and Pregnancy Message Boards

Member Login

Baby Corner Message Board > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive TTC and confused about what's going on with my body

TTC and confused about what's going on with my body

Post Reply Post New Topic  

Old 06-09-16, 09:27 PM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 500%
Default TTC and confused about what's going on with my body

My periods are regular, every 30 days and last 5 days. Normally I start to feel cramping 1 or 2 days before my period which is totally normal. Basically my husband and I are trying for our second child. We've been having sex every other day or so for the past month. I've taken 3 pregnancy test, one 8 days before my period the other was taken 7days before my period and the third one was taken 6 days before my period. All 3 came back negative. What I think is weird is that I've been having cramps in my lower back and abdominal area a week before my period is supposed to start for 2 days now and both days the cramping only last a few hours and then stops for the rest of the day. I'm not bleeding. So I'm wondering if this is implantation or is it just my period. I'm super confused and also anxious to find out if I'm actually pregnant or not. Idk if I tested too early or what.
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools