Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

ttc pressure

Reply Post New Topic

• alynn6758 02-05-10 | 05:18 PM
  • Well I don't know if this is the best advice, but just an idea...if he feels pressured BD on a certain day, at a certain time, and feels that if he doesn't do it right, its all his fault, maybe you can come up with another way to get the swimmers from him to your cervix without actually bding, use your imagination *turkey baster*, I don't want to get to graphic on here...lol sorry if this doesn't help but at least its good for a laugh...at least you can joke with him about it...
  • countrycutieluv countrycutieluv's Avatar 02-05-10 | 06:21 PM
  • I'm with Jeanne! Don't tell dh when your ovulating. Be spontanous and enjoy each other.
    Good Luck

• Liz_l Liz_l's Avatar 02-05-10 | 07:23 PM
  • Lol! Good ideas ladies! I don't think I'll tell him when I O. He'll probably figure it out anyways, but maybe he won't feel pressured.
  • thinkingpink 02-05-10 | 08:57 PM
  • Awe my Dh feels the same way. I have stopped telling him when I am gonna O too
  • Cari 02-06-10 | 08:29 PM
  • I did the same thing, I stopped talking about to mine 24/7 and didnt mention to him when O was coming so that he wouldnt get worked up. I had to do this because after last cycle he couldnt "perform" and i really got soooo sooo angry because i thought that it might be an essential day (they're all essential right??). So none the less, I try to make it as fun for him as possible to decrease the stress and not make it seem like work! Be creative! Good luck!