Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
TTC!! Spotting instead of period for 4 days!! HELP!

TTC!! Spotting instead of period for 4 days!! HELP!

Reply Post New Topic

• AmarieMoore 11-14-18 | 03:35 PM
  • Hi Everyone I need help! I am 18DPO and 30CD. My AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was due on the 10th of Nov but I started spotting on the 11th of Nov. my periods are regular and always on time. Normally I would have started spotting late day of the 9th and woke up on the 10th with a full flow but that didn’t happen. Before I started spotting on the 11th I felt really sharp pain in my back and my uterus. I started spotting pinkish blood. Sorry TMI! Well the only time I saw blood was when I used the bathroom. After I have pee’d, my spotting stops. I sat on the toilet and watched it for like 15 mins just to see. I just finished spotting which last for 3 days and i only used a panty liner for it. Mind you, by my second day I should have started flowing heavy. I never had a period where I have spotted the whole time. I took a pregnancy test during early yesterday and it was a BPN. 😞 I called my OBGYN to see what I should do but they haven’t returned my phone call. What should I do? Could I be pregnant? Or could I have had a light period?

Here are some of my symptoms that i have kept up with:
    6dpo: back pain, Left side cramps, fatigue.
    7dpo: back pain, lower cramps, fatigue
    8dpo: back pain, lower cramps, fatigue (gotta take a nap now), headache
    9dpo: back pain, lower cramps, more fatigue now, mood swings, headache, feeling like i gotta throw up, loss of appetite
    10dpo: sharp twings in my back and lower cramps, dreamed that i had a positive pregnancy test, moody, extreme fatigue
    11dpo: twings in my stomach, fatigue , acne
    12dpo: feeling wet, cm creamy, bathroom checks felt like AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was coming, fatigue
    13dpo, back pain , still feeling wet, cm more mucus looking, fatigue,
    14dpo: extremely fatigue, lower cramps not extreme at all, feeling wet and nothing, AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was due this day
    15dpo: woke up with sharp uterus pain not extreme but noticeable , pinkish spotting, back pain slightly, acne, felt like i was soaked but not
    16dpo: still light spotting, red now but only when i pee, panty liner is all i need. Still some uterus pain and back pain, little itty bitty clots, still feeling soaked but not, another positive pregnancy test dream
    17dpo: darker light spotting, panty liner still all i need, no uterus pain, slight back pain, still feeling soaked, negative pregnancy test 🥺

18DPO: (TODAY) two brown spotting dots, no back pain or cramps

Latest Articles

Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

July 2018 Baby Photo Contest Winner

July 2018 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations Willow!!