Skip to main content
Baby Corner logo

Welcome! Register today! | Login
Forums > Trying to Conceive Message Boards > Trying To Conceive >
TTC!! Spotting instead of period for 4 days!! HELP!

TTC!! Spotting instead of period for 4 days!! HELP!

Reply Post New Topic

• AmarieMoore 11-14-18 | 03:35 PM
  • Hi Everyone I need help! I am 18DPO and 30CD. My AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was due on the 10th of Nov but I started spotting on the 11th of Nov. my periods are regular and always on time. Normally I would have started spotting late day of the 9th and woke up on the 10th with a full flow but that didn’t happen. Before I started spotting on the 11th I felt really sharp pain in my back and my uterus. I started spotting pinkish blood. Sorry TMI! Well the only time I saw blood was when I used the bathroom. After I have pee’d, my spotting stops. I sat on the toilet and watched it for like 15 mins just to see. I just finished spotting which last for 3 days and i only used a panty liner for it. Mind you, by my second day I should have started flowing heavy. I never had a period where I have spotted the whole time. I took a pregnancy test during early yesterday and it was a BPN. 😞 I called my OBGYN to see what I should do but they haven’t returned my phone call. What should I do? Could I be pregnant? Or could I have had a light period?

Here are some of my symptoms that i have kept up with:
    6dpo: back pain, Left side cramps, fatigue.
    7dpo: back pain, lower cramps, fatigue
    8dpo: back pain, lower cramps, fatigue (gotta take a nap now), headache
    9dpo: back pain, lower cramps, more fatigue now, mood swings, headache, feeling like i gotta throw up, loss of appetite
    10dpo: sharp twings in my back and lower cramps, dreamed that i had a positive pregnancy test, moody, extreme fatigue
    11dpo: twings in my stomach, fatigue , acne
    12dpo: feeling wet, cm creamy, bathroom checks felt like AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was coming, fatigue
    13dpo, back pain , still feeling wet, cm more mucus looking, fatigue,
    14dpo: extremely fatigue, lower cramps not extreme at all, feeling wet and nothing, AF (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) (Aunt Flo - menstruation/period) was due this day
    15dpo: woke up with sharp uterus pain not extreme but noticeable , pinkish spotting, back pain slightly, acne, felt like i was soaked but not
    16dpo: still light spotting, red now but only when i pee, panty liner is all i need. Still some uterus pain and back pain, little itty bitty clots, still feeling soaked but not, another positive pregnancy test dream
    17dpo: darker light spotting, panty liner still all i need, no uterus pain, slight back pain, still feeling soaked, negative pregnancy test 🥺

18DPO: (TODAY) two brown spotting dots, no back pain or cramps