Baby Corner

Old 09-21-13, 12:09 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 220%
Default It works

I can't tell you how very important the group was to me about 11 years ago! I also can't put into words how much my life has changed. At one point I felt like I lived here. I came back on my birthday after a message and felt compelled to add something...

I am a single mom. I used donor ICI. I tried for 8 cycles and some fertility meds. After cycle 6, I received a call from my local foster care agency. They had a baby--7 1/2 months, but a baby that the thought may need to be adopted down the road. How blessed was I?

2002 Katy moved in 11 years ago tonight.

I continued to ttc as I didn't want to take a chance that I wouldn't be able to adopt and I'd miss that window. Cycle 8--

and

2003--Cole's double digits this year...how does that happen?

Tonight as I take a moment to share a spark that this can happen for you and people will be here for you, I also think of all the friends I had here and how we laughed, cried and loved. May we all find happiness!

Old 01-30-15, 12:40 AM
Community Member

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 700%

Are you in need of help to solve your infertility problem or to get pregnant? contact Dr. NATHANIEL solution home on this email ( nathanielbstylestemple @ gmail . com ) I am Wright Eva from USA, I have been trying for 5years to get pregnant and needed help! i have Been going to the doctors but still nothing. The doctor said that me and my husband are fine and I don't know where else to turn. Until one day my friend introduce me to this great spell caster who helped her to get back her lost husband back with love spell and also made her pregnant, So I decided to contact this spell caster Dr.Ken on his email ( nathanielbstylestemple @ gmail . com ) after interaction with him he instructed me on what to do, after then i should have sex with the my husband or any man I love in this world, And i did so, within the next one months i went for a check up and my doctor confirmed that i am 2weeks pregnant of two babies. I am so happy!! if you also need help to get pregnant or need your ex back please contact his email address: nathanielbstylestemple @ gmail . com or phone contact: +2348163210600

Old 04-30-16, 12:01 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%

I was suppose to go back for my shot (DEPO) on january but I didn't on March I got on the NUVARING and took it of on April 1 and had unprotected sex on April 29 what are my chances of getting pregnant I know its early but I'm just wonderin .

Old 08-04-16, 11:06 PM

Thanked 0 Times
Weekly Activity 200%
Default sure solution

I was diagnosed with poor ovarian reserve and very bad prognosis of having a baby with my own eggs. I was even given the option to consider donor eggs. That was around july 2014. I was absolutely devastated with the news and I arranged an IVF for November 2014 and it failed also, given that I had nothing to lose, I contacted on facebook (Oduduwa Ajakaye) and he send me his herbal product,. Believe it or not… I am already pregnant!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools