Baby Corner

Old 08-12-08, 05:42 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 520%
Default U/S

UGh That is all I can say. I called my doctor to see about getting a U/S to see about size and all that of the follicles if there are any and they said they dont do that, so I lied...and said I was having pain(hey I was trying to wessel my way in) and she said unless I was doubled over and couldnt functions that they would not do a scan. That is so frustrating!!! Why cant they just do that d@*n thing and ease my mind?

I guess I am gonna just have to keep my fingers crossed that this works and I release at least one good egg and my DH boys can make it to her and have a date. How does every one else deal with these sort of things?

Old 08-12-08, 11:18 PM
is all about the PINK!!!
Proud American Teacher!!

Thanked 652 Times
Weekly Activity 120%

chocolate
pizza
chips and dip

TBC!!!!!!

Old 08-12-08, 11:28 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I am sorry

I know how you feel though.I asked my doctor about my LP and she said its within normal range and to see how it is next cycle.

I guess they don't all feel the urgency like we do! Just keep positive thoughts....unless you feel doubled over in pain all of the sudden

Baby dust!!!

Old 08-12-08, 11:39 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 620%

Is this your regular gyn or a RE? You should switch to an RE asap. They're a lot better about putting your mind at ease and doing what you want.

Old 08-13-08, 12:52 AM
is a Mommy to four now!
Mommy of three

Thanked 442 Times
Weekly Activity 20%

I'm so sorry! I guess I've always had U/S happy drs. before. I hope things work out or you might want to switch drs!

Laura

Latest Articles
Delight Your Special Mom-to-be With These Top 10 Gifts
Dads, if you have run out of ideas to get that special mom-to-be in your life for the holidays, we've got you covered. Here are 10 gifts ideas that will delight her this holiday season.

2014 Holiday Gift Ideas For Babies
If you have run out ideas for what to get your baby for the holidays this year, here are a few suggestions for you.

14 Gross Pregnancy Secrets
If this is your first pregnancy, be prepared, as these unwanted pregnancy symptoms may crop up unexpectedly.

Planning for a Second Pregnancy: What To Expect
When considering your second pregnancy, there are a few things to consider such as child spacing, and health concerns. Use this guide to help you plan for a healthy second pregnancy.

The Controversy over the Most Popular Boy's Name in the U.K.
A few days ago, the news media made the world was aware that the most popular boy's baby name in the U.K. was not Muhammed.

November 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

"Little Pumpkin" Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations urugby!

Calculators & Tools