Baby Corner

Old 09-22-08, 02:42 PM
Community Member

Thanked 83 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 2%
Default Ugg!!!

Does anyone feel like all you do is take meds and go to the doctor. I take seven pills a day. Here is my pill break down.

I take one metformin and a synthroid in the morning. Then I take pre-natal vitamin, folic acid, another metformin, a baby asprin, and clomid. Then the days I break out in hives, I have to take a zyrtec. I feel like I see more pills in day than my own pharmacist.

Just wondered if anyone is in the same boat. Now granted the synthroid and zyrtec is for my illness, but still. At night I about gag because I am taking one pill after the other.

Old 09-22-08, 02:54 PM
is Living a new type of life
Spring is in the Air

Thanked 523 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

I don't know what it is like to take all those pills but I am sorry that you have to.I think every women who has there life "together" should be able to have healthy babies.The other ones that are a little shakey (I have a few in my family) Should have to go through a screening process.
Again I am sorry...I hope it ends soon for you!

Thank you countrycutieluv!
pearlgirlulm (09-22-08)

Old 09-22-08, 02:58 PM
is A blessed Wife and Mommy
Loving our babies!!

Thanked 795 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

LOL- YES there should be a screening process! So many people don't deserve to be parents and get knocked up no problem! BFP's, BFP's, BFP's and those dr. appts, and meds will all be WORTH IT!!
Thank you Mark'sbabygirl!
pearlgirlulm (09-22-08)

Old 09-22-08, 03:34 PM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

OMG...Amanda I know how you feel. I was thinking the same thing earlier when I opened my cabinet and all the bottles were staring back at me. Here's my breakdown. In the morning I get to take a baby aspirin, amoxicillin (to keep my acne away) and currently progesterone. Then at night I take 2 Metfomin's, prenatal vitamin and amoxilcillin again. Then during that special time of the month I get to take 2 Femara pills a day. Aghhh...the life of infertility. Perhaps one day we won't have to take any pills.
Thank you hopeful7!
pearlgirlulm (09-22-08)

Old 09-22-08, 03:54 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 2%

Do you have to take them all at the same time? Or can you take half in the morning and half at night?

By the way I have a good question that just dawned on me.....I am on an antibiotic for chronic sinusitis, I have to be on it for 21 days, two times a day. I am on day 13, only 8 to go, should I stop it if I think I am pregnant?
Thank you hopetobemomofthree!
pearlgirlulm (09-22-08)

Latest Articles
28 Baby Products That Save Time & Make Your Life Easier
After baby arrives, your time will be precious. Here are some of our favorite time savings baby products that are must haves for any Mom. Includes Editor's picks, and favorites from Moms and Dads to help make your life easier.

Babies Understand More Language Than We Think
A new study from the University of Washington shows that babies learn language much sooner than we thought. Learn why it's important to read and talk to your baby early, and often.

Star Pregnancy and Birth Announcements Summer 2014
See the pregnancy and birth announcements for summer of 2014 including Kristen Bell, Jimmy Kimmel, Eva Mendes and more!

Am I Pregnant or is this PMS?
Sometimes it's hard to tell if you're pregnant, or if your period is just coming late this month. Use this guide to help you tell the difference.

The EEOC Updates the Pregnancy Discrimination Act
US Equal Employment Opportunity Commission has revised it's guidelines protecting working pregnant women, and those who wish to become pregnant even more than before.

May 2014 Baby Photo Contest Winner

Baby Photo Contest Winner
Congratulations farul!

Calculators & Tools