Old 10-19-08, 03:04 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Level: 1
Weekly Activity 1.43%
Default UGH???!!!!!

UGH!!!!

Ok I as hoping that would make me feel better, but I can't say that it did!

I am beyond frustrated....help!

I have been charting as you probably already know, and have had a 97.5 something like 6 days in a row, was on the verge of O'ing based on CM...then Friday morning my temp went up to 98.0, so I just knew O was there....then on Saturday am my temp was 97.5 AGAIN, but , after I took it, I re-took it immediately afterwards and this time it registered at 97.9, so do I take that temp or the origiinal 97.5?? This morning again, the first time I took it it was 97.5 but when I immediately re-took it it was 97.7......tell me should I jot down the 97.5 or do I go with the second reading?

Plus I am dissapointed because we had been bd'ing like crazy, then starting Friday night DH has been pretty sick and feeling pretty rotten and taking cold meds that have knocked him out.....I don't think this is my month either....

So....question #1 do I put down the 97.5,,,,,and by the way can that be normal to have so many 97.5's? Go look at my chart!

then,,,,,question #2 if I did indeed O on Friday....is our bd good enough up to that point?!

Thanks ladies, I am confused and really dissapointed right now...

Last edited by hopetobemomofthree; 10-19-08 at 03:06 PM.

Old 10-19-08, 03:12 PM
is shocked!
Moma to 3 amazing kids!

Thanked 986 Times
Weekly Activity 37.14%

Go with the first temp. It doesnt look like you O'd yet. Sorry, I know this is not what you was looking to hear. Get started again BDing tongiht.
Thank you Keepers!
hopetobemomofthree (10-19-08)

Old 10-19-08, 03:18 PM
is gonna have 2 under 2!
Expecting our Miracle

Thanked 348 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

I agree that you'd go with the first temp. The 2nd would be the least accurate.
Thank you hopeful7!

Old 10-19-08, 03:28 PM
is In 2nd Trimester!
Community Member

Thanked 84 Times
Weekly Activity 1.43%

UPDATE: I just took an opk and got a -....the last 4 cyles have been 29-31 days...If I haven't O'd yet and apparently am not getting a surge in the next 24-36 hours...then say I O in the next couple of days on cd 20, that will throw my cycle into about 34-35 days......

I just am afraid that my stupid thermometer is not working.....

UGH!

What is your take on it?

Now look at what it looks like when I plug in the second readings.....

Last edited by hopetobemomofthree; 10-19-08 at 03:30 PM.

Old 10-19-08, 05:29 PM
VIP Member

Thanked 1,117 Times
Weekly Activity 44.29%

My thoughts...

1. Go with your first temp.

2. If you can, keep bd'ing every other night until your chart shows ovulation OR you get your period.

3. It will depend on how long your LP is how long your cycle will be. It's possible you'll ovluate on day 20 and get af on day 30.

4. Didn't you say you had an ovary removed? Wouldn't that mean you'll have some annovulatory cycles now and again? I thought that's how it worked but that's something I don't understand or know enough about.
Thank you 3Princes!
Latest Articles
Pregnant Woman's Guide to The Zika Virus
Get the latest information about the zika virus during pregnancy including how to protect your unborn baby or infant, signs and symptoms, complications, and prevention.

Fetal Development Video
Video showing how a fetus developed during the 40 weeks of pregnancy. Fetal Development Video

Adventure Vacations with Your New Family Are Possible
If you spent time as a couple exploring vast areas of the world, that doesn't have to end just because you have a new baby. Here are 6 tips to make your vacations fun for the whole family. Plus, vacation ideas to help you get started.

The "Mozart" Effect: How Music Helps Your Baby's Development
Can your baby really be smarter if your listen to Mozart, or other classical music, during pregnancy?

What to Expect Postpartum: Your Period
The postpartum period brings many changes to a woman's body. Learn what to expect with your period including when it will return and warning signs to watch out for.

May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
May 2017 Baby Photo Contest Winner
"Kiara"
Congratulations jaydipdave!

Calculators & Tools